Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Zemenick

You are in the best possible hands with Dr. Zemenick.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr Zemenick was one of the best we have seen! He treated my daughter for a broken ankle. His bedside manner was fantastic! He took the time to explain things in detail, while making sure we understood. My daughter loved him and we felt very comfortable with his treatment!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Z is caring, knowledgeable, and treated my mother and I with respect. He told me he was going to find out why I was having so much pain. I had been to the hospital had multiple doctors tell me they don't know why I am in so much pain. Dr Z kept his promise and found out why I was having pain and called the pain management clinic and spoke to them and made an appointment for me and gave them his cell phone number to call him and tell him how I was doing. I will never go to another orthopedic physician. I have never had a better physician. He is absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I love Dr. Zemenick. He is one of those doctors that gives you a warm feeling from the moment you walk in the room. I found him highly professional, kind, highly experienced and qualified. Would go back just for a visit!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I find the comment complaining about Dr. Zemenick's professional and personal demeanor bizzarre. He was nothing but professional, informative, and helpful when he treated me for a torn ACL in my knee. If anything I personally thought he felt a need to help me understand _more_ than I probably needed to know, but there's no harm in that. His bed side manner was excellent, and he seemed to genuinely care about me and my case. In all my visits with him, I didn't see any of this 'anger' or 'religious' talk one of the other reviewers on this site mentioned. All in all, he was quite pleasant to work with.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Staff has improved since I went to another doctor within the group.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

He is very friendly and very willing to answer any questions you have. I cant wait to get back in the area so I can become a patient again

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr Zemenick was giving me shots to both of my knees, he asked if I would mind if his trainee could do it? I replied I want you to do it. Dr. says ok, but still allows his trainee to give me the shots. Dr. Zemenick would be very nice and always uses religion. Then when he leaves your room and uses the exact same words with the next patient. When he gets angry usually cause you are asking to many questions he can not answer. His staff when you sign in. You can stand there for 10 minutes at the window. After another 5-10 minutes they call you back for insurance update. Unable to move due to my illness,she asks me to come back to the window. I said excuse me,like can you not see me here. She did not care. She kept on calling my name until I got up and went over to her. Lets see She was not handicap. I found a Dr. that not use the Lord to get patients! I believe in the LORD, However, believing and acting are two different things. not act holy

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Gregory A. Zemenick's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI