Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Pate

Excellent doctor ! I've been seeing him 15 yrs and he has the best bedside manners of any doctor I ever had

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I love Dr. Pate, he is friendly and very caring however I've had multiple issues with his office. I've been over billed several times and just recently caught it after years of paying the higher copay. A few years back I came to them with a serious issue and it was misdiagnoised, my general practitioner is the one that caught it. I've had issues with the lab charging me double on blood work which took months of frustration to straighten out. I went in for my annual which is suppose to be covered 100% by insurance and was told because he asked me if my cycles were heavy and if I cramped and I responded yes that that is the reason it was no longer a wellness exam. When I asked what was I suppose to do to keep it a wellness exam I was told, "you should've said no". So I guess they wanted me to lie. It's hard to get hold of them on the phone, it's busy a lot and when they do answer they rush you off the phone. I love Dr. Pate and his nurse but the office can be rude. That's why I left.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Pate delivered my son March 11th and he was amazing. He treated me with kindness and helped me learn everything I needed to know. The staff were very friendly and helped me with everything I needed. I love Dr. Pate. My husband and I are so happy we got to know him and have him deliver our baby boy. Labor and Delivery went perfectly, thank you Dr. Pate.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I loved dr pate he was an amazing dr he delivered my daughter in may 2010 he is a very sweet loving man

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

DR. PATE IS THE BEST DOCTOR. HE WAS VERY CONCERNED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DURING MY PREGNANCY. I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Pate is a knowledgeable doctor but his bedside manner was somewhat lacking. He did make rude comments about pregnancy stretch marks that I was already very sensitive about and made me feel exponentially worse.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Excellent bedside manner ! Pleasant, genuinely caring and very knowledgeable. Wonderful doctor !

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Pate is the most knowledgable, caring, and nicest doctor, he is WONDERFUL; I have ever used. His staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2005

Dr. Robert J. Pate's Credentials

• Univ De Monterrey, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palestine, TX