Ratings for Dr. Peter Kelly

He was my droit or when I moved to Calgary and was there for years with kids until we moved to Lac la Biche came back so wish he was still a Dr.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Best family doctor. He was my family doctor, my Mothers & my Grandmothers! I was very young when I used to see him but I remember him being very friendly and helpful. Will probably never find another doctor like him. Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Kelly was our family Dr. for over 30 years I thought he was the greatest Dr I had ever seen, He is very missed and I probably will never find another Dr like him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

He was the best Doctor I ever had. I'm going to miss having him as my family doctor. I felt very comfortable talking to him. When he wasn't 100% on what I had he wasn't shy on saying so and doing a little extra research or sending me to see a specialist. Thank you for Everything :D

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Peter Kelly has been my MD for 30 odd years, and I have nothing but praise for the good Doc. Unfortunately, he is retiring effective May 31, 2007. Dr. Kelly is very involvedf in the day-to-day care of his patients, and strongly encourages lifestyle changes over "popping pills". He will be sorely missed...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen. He has been my family doctor since I was a little girl and I will miss him terribly!!! He always managed to help me find the answers I needed even if it meant talking to specialists on my behalf.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Kelly is very personable, listens attentively, responds to concerns directly and with thoughtfulness. He doesn't promote unnecessary medications.Keeps abreast of new developments. He has been my family physician for over three decades.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Kelly is the best doctor there is. He always has time for his patients. He cares about there concerns and always makes you feel like everything will be ok. He has a very calming manner.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr. Kelly is the best Doctor in this City. My family is very sad that he is retiring in May and will never be able to replace him

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr.Kelly has been awesome for my family! We have been going to him for over 12 years now. He is very helpful, listens to his patients. Great bedside manner, returns calls very punctually. my kids always felt comfotable under his care. I am very saddened that he is leaving the practice. Wish there were more doctors like him. Dr.kelly loves the work he does and I am sure he will miss his patients as much as we will all miss him. But understandably it is time for him to take it easy, Enjoy new passions find new hobbies and leave knowing that he made the difference in so many lives. thanks for all that you have given your patients for so many years.Don't think of it as an ending but a beginnng to greater things to come, Wishing you all the best.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007