Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Fedele

Dr. Fedele was recommended to me by 2 different medical professionals. I felt very comfortable during the surgery and I'm so VERY happy with the end results. I highly recommend Dr. Fedele as he's very professional and personable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I had breast augmentation recently done Dr. Fedele and the results are excellent. I am very happy with my decision to have this surgery. My initial consultation was about 2 hours. He went over the procedure, risks, outcomes, answered all my questions in detail and did not rush through any of it. Dr. Fedele is very experienced with this surgery and made me feel confident I was in good hands. All the staff was also very nice and helpful. The night of my surgery, Dr. Fedele himself called to see how I was feeling. It is very encouraging that some doctors still have excellent bedside manners! The nurses at the surgery center were also very nice. Overall I am very pleased with the results and very happy with choosing Dr. Fedele as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. fidele and had an amazing experience! He is extremely knowledgeable about the procedure, answered all my questions and made my decision to move forward very easy. The results exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Wonderful experience with Dr Fedele. He did two of my plastic surgeries (breast augmentation and tummy). I am thrilled with the results of both. He is extremely knowledgeable, has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen and is a true artist. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

very happy with Dr Fedele I had a face lift and I am thrilled with the results. I looke like myself but ten years younger

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation from Dr Fedele. He is truly a talented surgeon and did an amazing job! They look beautiful and I couldn't be more happy with the results. He and his staff were so helpful and friendly from the very beginning. I absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Professional and expert in plastic surgery. Comfort level with Dr. Fedele and staff was outstanding. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Fedele was amazing and I'm happy with my results as I had breast augmentation. Dr. Fedele and his staff were personable and he spent one an one time discussing why you were having surgery and your expectations so he got a chance to know you. Everyone was helpful I. Making me feel confident in my size that I had chosen 400 vs 375 cc. Following surgery that night, he called to check on me and see how I was feeling. Overall,I'm beyond satisfied with him and his staff. I will be thinking about going for a tummy tuck with him in the future.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Fedele did a wonderful job with my surgery and I would recommend again to someone else. Everything went very smooth and I feel great. He and his staff are honest and not pushy. I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Professional, honest, very skilled surgeon. Had tummy tuck, liposuction and eyelids done and was very happy with the results. He is very down to earth and his staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Gregory M. Fedele's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare