Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Fedele

Wonderful experience with Dr Fedele. He did two of my plastic surgeries (breast augmentation and tummy). I am thrilled with the results of both. He is extremely knowledgeable, has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen and is a true artist. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

very happy with Dr Fedele I had a face lift and I am thrilled with the results. I looke like myself but ten years younger

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation from Dr Fedele. He is truly a talented surgeon and did an amazing job! They look beautiful and I couldn't be more happy with the results. He and his staff were so helpful and friendly from the very beginning. I absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Professional and expert in plastic surgery. Comfort level with Dr. Fedele and staff was outstanding. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Fedele was amazing and I'm happy with my results as I had breast augmentation. Dr. Fedele and his staff were personable and he spent one an one time discussing why you were having surgery and your expectations so he got a chance to know you. Everyone was helpful I. Making me feel confident in my size that I had chosen 400 vs 375 cc. Following surgery that night, he called to check on me and see how I was feeling. Overall,I'm beyond satisfied with him and his staff. I will be thinking about going for a tummy tuck with him in the future.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Fedele did a wonderful job with my surgery and I would recommend again to someone else. Everything went very smooth and I feel great. He and his staff are honest and not pushy. I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Professional, honest, very skilled surgeon. Had tummy tuck, liposuction and eyelids done and was very happy with the results. He is very down to earth and his staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Professional. Wonderful and skilled surgeon. Brief and on time, which is appropriate for a patient without problems or issues and routine healthy follow ups. I would absolutely recommend him in the future to friends and family. The only problem I had with anything was that the front office often did not turn the phones on right away. Which is not really that much of a problem at all.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Fedele. I had chin augmentation and I could not be more happy with the results. He was very kind and helpful. He checked in with me following the procedure even though it was a holiday. I had some normal pain after the surgery and he took me in quickly just to make sure it was not anything I should be concerned with. He is very kind and helpful. I will go back to him for any other needs that may arise. My only regret is waiting so long to have the procedure done!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr Fedele never remembered what he had done or what was next through my breast reconstruction after mastectomy. I was constantly reminding him of my fill amounts, size, desired results...He called me his problem child because he had to deal with me through infections, recovery issues post surgery and a medication mishap. After my 6 wk check-up when I still was unhappy with results of implants and lipo, he more or less said he liked what he did and I can't expect to look normal again in my 40's after these surgeries. I actually had really low expectations for how I would look after reconstruction. I held my ground in asking for revision of both tummy (looks like a roller coaster of fat pockets because he only took 300 ccs of fat out) and breast.. which doesn't matter now because I will go elsewhere and just eat the wasted 5,000 I spent with him. He has a dry bedside manner, lacks compassion and sympathy, has a God complex, and is an egotist. I recently required important paper work to be filled out by him and his office for work. It sat for 3 1/2 weeks without being attended to. Then I became very pushy to which they were annoyed and said they didn't have time for that, they were a busy office. I've been on disability and in therapy trying to regain range of motion and I've been waiting a month and 2 weeks for a paycheck (and counting) because of their ineptitude. The icing on the cake is when my disability company for my workplace benefits called with questions about how the paper was filled out, the secretary said they thought I went back to work a while ago. Now that puts my employment in jeopardy because they think I've missed a month of work unexcused . Mind you this was one week after they finally filled out my disability papers and sent them in. I will be seeing my family doctor to continue treatment until I can find another Plastic Surgeon that handles botched reconstruction. Dr. Fedele comes so highly recommended as he is suppose to be an artist at what he does because he went to art school. I think he should stick with drawing people instead of fixing them. I let his reputation lull me into a false sense of security even though my instinct was telling me to run. I should have listen to my gut. I would not recommend him to anyone and will tell the longer version of my story and care to anyone that will listen. Do yourself a favor and find someone else!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Gregory M. Fedele's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)