Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Fedele

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. fidele and had an amazing experience! He is extremely knowledgeable about the procedure, answered all my questions and made my decision to move forward very easy. The results exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Wonderful experience with Dr Fedele. He did two of my plastic surgeries (breast augmentation and tummy). I am thrilled with the results of both. He is extremely knowledgeable, has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen and is a true artist. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

very happy with Dr Fedele I had a face lift and I am thrilled with the results. I looke like myself but ten years younger

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation from Dr Fedele. He is truly a talented surgeon and did an amazing job! They look beautiful and I couldn't be more happy with the results. He and his staff were so helpful and friendly from the very beginning. I absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Professional and expert in plastic surgery. Comfort level with Dr. Fedele and staff was outstanding. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Fedele was amazing and I'm happy with my results as I had breast augmentation. Dr. Fedele and his staff were personable and he spent one an one time discussing why you were having surgery and your expectations so he got a chance to know you. Everyone was helpful I. Making me feel confident in my size that I had chosen 400 vs 375 cc. Following surgery that night, he called to check on me and see how I was feeling. Overall,I'm beyond satisfied with him and his staff. I will be thinking about going for a tummy tuck with him in the future.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Fedele did a wonderful job with my surgery and I would recommend again to someone else. Everything went very smooth and I feel great. He and his staff are honest and not pushy. I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Professional, honest, very skilled surgeon. Had tummy tuck, liposuction and eyelids done and was very happy with the results. He is very down to earth and his staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Professional. Wonderful and skilled surgeon. Brief and on time, which is appropriate for a patient without problems or issues and routine healthy follow ups. I would absolutely recommend him in the future to friends and family. The only problem I had with anything was that the front office often did not turn the phones on right away. Which is not really that much of a problem at all.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Fedele. I had chin augmentation and I could not be more happy with the results. He was very kind and helpful. He checked in with me following the procedure even though it was a holiday. I had some normal pain after the surgery and he took me in quickly just to make sure it was not anything I should be concerned with. He is very kind and helpful. I will go back to him for any other needs that may arise. My only regret is waiting so long to have the procedure done!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Gregory M. Fedele's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)