Ratings for Dr. Brian Croppo

Brian should retire. I was sent to the endodontist for a root canal and when I saw the doctor he laughed and told me to get a new dentist because there was nothing wrong with my tooth. Found a new dentist and never had a problem with the tooth.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

For me it's like an hour at the spa, very relaxing. Everyone is first class. Very good with my boys. 1 with spe cial needs and won't leave the office. He loves going. My oldest has a problem going but I can say Dr. Croppo pulled a rabbit out of his hat and got the job done, thanks

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Love coming to see this dentist and his clinic. Never had any issues with them and have been going to see him for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I would not recomand this dental clinic, they overcharge for their sevices. The staff is not nice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I hate when you make a dentist appointment and the dentist doesn't show up. Might as well hire a hygenist for half the money.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Not happy with service and quality. I moved after 2 years. Giving more than enough time to rectify situations . Moved to a friendlier environment and courteous reception and dentist

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

My whole family goes to Dr. Croppo and he is always professional, kind and punctual. His staff is able to work with your schedule. His waiting room is clean with a friendly atmosphere. He has a nice clean play area for children.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. Croppo is a genuine dentist. I trust his recommendations and work. I have never had a dentist that I felt so confident with his dentistry. The staff has always been there to assist with any questions that I may have.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I've been taking my son to see Dr. Croppo for at least 12 years. They're excellent there. I wholeheartedly recommend this practice - particularly in a time where so few seem to care about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

It's a dentist office, what can I say..... will hound about payments constantly even if it is just $10.00. the environment is so so and Dr. C is so so...... not fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010