Ratings for Dr. Brian Croppo

For me it's like an hour at the spa, very relaxing. Everyone is first class. Very good with my boys. 1 with spe cial needs and won't leave the office. He loves going. My oldest has a problem going but I can say Dr. Croppo pulled a rabbit out of his hat and got the job done, thanks

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Love coming to see this dentist and his clinic. Never had any issues with them and have been going to see him for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I would not recomand this dental clinic, they overcharge for their sevices. The staff is not nice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I hate when you make a dentist appointment and the dentist doesn't show up. Might as well hire a hygenist for half the money.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Not happy with service and quality. I moved after 2 years. Giving more than enough time to rectify situations . Moved to a friendlier environment and courteous reception and dentist

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

My whole family goes to Dr. Croppo and he is always professional, kind and punctual. His staff is able to work with your schedule. His waiting room is clean with a friendly atmosphere. He has a nice clean play area for children.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. Croppo is a genuine dentist. I trust his recommendations and work. I have never had a dentist that I felt so confident with his dentistry. The staff has always been there to assist with any questions that I may have.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I've been taking my son to see Dr. Croppo for at least 12 years. They're excellent there. I wholeheartedly recommend this practice - particularly in a time where so few seem to care about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

It's a dentist office, what can I say..... will hound about payments constantly even if it is just $10.00. the environment is so so and Dr. C is so so...... not fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

We've been seeing Dr. Croppo for over 10 years and find him to be a fantastic dentist. He is willing to work around your schedule even if it contradicts his usual setup. Some members of his staff are fantastic, some not so much. I have been overcharged on scaling time for the last several visits - the hygenist says my teeth are extremely clean and then charges for 2 & 1/2 units. That doesn't make sense. Other than this problem I have no complaints and would recommend Dr. Croppo's practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010