Ratings for Dr. Bruce Haddad

Dr. Haddad has been my dentist for 40 years and I (and my family) still commute an hour to see him. As well as running a very clean, peaceful and efficient office, he and his staff make us feel like part of the family.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr Haddad has been my dentist since I was a kid. Always enjoyed my visits to the dentist! I feel very lucky to have him as my dentist. I've heard of many bad stories of other dentists and I can say that I have never had a bad experience with Bruce in 26 years! His staff Terri and Helena are also so nice to deal with, always there to help. Always appreciate the reminder calls :) Very organized, clean office!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Haddad and his staff are the best...helpful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I have been a patient of his for years, and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

DR Bruce is excellent. I've known him for over 50 years and he's been my dentist since he started. His dad was my family doctor who was excellent too. The apple dosen't fall too far from the tree,( both, very professional, caring, make time for you outside of office hours when required), both are like diamonds in the ruff. So if you get the chance of having Dr Bruce as your dentist you'll know and apprciate that you've got the best hands in your mouth.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Haddad has been our dentist for +30 years caring for us and our children. The kids visited in diapers and were welcome in the office. Excellent dentist and great guy, has come in on Saturdays, days off and arter hours to deal with emergencies. Staff Terry and Helena rock too!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Haddad has been our family dentist for over 20 yrs. He is gentle and very knowledgeable and the best person to know. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

I have been with Dr. Haddad for over 20 years he is a wonderful dentist. I have always found him to be very professional and conducts examinations and cleanings efficiently. I moved to Toronto for a couple of years and had a dentist who would leave during procedures for up to 20 minutes and not appologize for the interruption when he came back. After this I understand what a pleasure it is to have a dentist who is as good as Dr. Haddad. His office is very busy but the receptionist keeps appointments on time. She always phones to make 6 month appointments, and reminder calls the week before the appointment. Overall, a very well run office and practice. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

He's been my dentist for years and I like him a lot. Gentle and considerate when working on your mouth and his dry sense of humour is delightful.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007