Ratings for Dr. Colleen Darling

Dr. Darling is our GP and has been wonderful. She picked up on thyroid and scoliosis issues with our teen(s), none of which we were even aware of. Dr. Darling was totally supportive of a recent scare that I had with my pancreas, calling me herself one evening at home on the results of an ultrasound. She is thorough and I appreciate her eye for issues. Re. appointments, I've found Sue very communicative and helpful. I do plan ahead though. At least for now, we have been lucky that we don't need an appointment quickly. We use the walk-in on Trafalgar for that. We have rarely waited more than 10 minutes to be seen.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Completely toxic this woman is very cancerous. Don’t know where she got such a sense of entitlement treats patients like dogs. For some reason she continues to ask me unessasarybpersonal questions I was unaware I was going to a shrink. Her sister is the worst part no education she just wants to play doctor and the fact that she’s her family somehow qualifies her if you like a cold arrogant doctor she’s your best bet just waiting for her to retire shouldn’t be long now

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Can't do it anymore. Dr. and Receptionist are so unhelpful. Try to get an appointment - it is nearly impossible. Receptionist wants you to explain your symptoms in detail before they decide if you deserve an appointment and then offers treatment - over the phone and email. Since I am usually healthy, I went in for the first time in two years but got treated like I am a bother that is there everyday. I have anxiety about even reaching out and how I'll be treated.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Sue makes me so so uncomfortable I had to leave their office after having Dr. D as my doctor since I was a baby. I tried seeing Dr. Darling about my anxiety and depression and she basically made it seem like I was making things up and didn't really seem to care. I actually had the worst of my anxiety when it came time to see her. When seeking support to quit smoking, she told me I don't really smoke so it should be easy enough to quit...(huh?) She doesn't care about her patients my mother and sister included also stopped seeing her. Sue played an equal part in our decision to change doctors, she is not a nice person. At least my new doctor cares and I'm not scared to call or sit in waiting room anymore!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Terrible secretary. Horrible woman who speaks to clients like she's doing them a favour. Would have been fired years ago if her boss wasn't her sister. Has way too many patients to see in her 10-2 work day and if your not nice to her secretary, good luck in getting an appointment. When you threaten to go to another doctor, your threatened with large charge to get your records sent or told to sit in the clinic for two hours. Should give records for free if you can't see the patients you have.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Terrible Toxic Doctor, She's quick to blame anything she can on you. Offers general advice as what she calls "Help" in recent years wait times have increased not too long ago I had waited 2 hours in the waiting room. Every time you go their you will mostly feel insulted or ashamed regardless of your mental health or disabilities she shows little compassion and frankly is unqualified go find another doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Friendly doctor but doesn't know what she is doing. Very vague and poor when it comes to filling subscriptions. Find yourself another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I used to get mad when I didn't hear or get what I wanted. .then another patient told me "secretary is just the messanger"..when I stopped to think...I actually always get offerred an appt. I just had to start being more flexible. Evening appointment are a bonus..just book ahead. ..Dr Darling does do "wait and see" she's not a drug pusher. If you are a patient who goes in dictating treatment. .go to a walk in clinic. .they give you anything (but quality care)...patients. ..maybe YOU should start thinking about why you doctor hop!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Horrible experience dealing with this doctor and her secreitary

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017