Ratings for Dr. Colleen Darling

Can't do it anymore. Dr. and Receptionist are so unhelpful. Try to get an appointment - it is nearly impossible. Receptionist wants you to explain your symptoms in detail before they decide if you deserve an appointment and then offers treatment - over the phone and email. Since I am usually healthy, I went in for the first time in two years but got treated like I am a bother that is there everyday. I have anxiety about even reaching out and how I'll be treated.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Sue makes me so so uncomfortable I had to leave their office after having Dr. D as my doctor since I was a baby. I tried seeing Dr. Darling about my anxiety and depression and she basically made it seem like I was making things up and didn't really seem to care. I actually had the worst of my anxiety when it came time to see her. When seeking support to quit smoking, she told me I don't really smoke so it should be easy enough to quit...(huh?) She doesn't care about her patients my mother and sister included also stopped seeing her. Sue played an equal part in our decision to change doctors, she is not a nice person. At least my new doctor cares and I'm not scared to call or sit in waiting room anymore!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Terrible secretary. Horrible woman who speaks to clients like she's doing them a favour. Would have been fired years ago if her boss wasn't her sister. Has way too many patients to see in her 10-2 work day and if your not nice to her secretary, good luck in getting an appointment. When you threaten to go to another doctor, your threatened with large charge to get your records sent or told to sit in the clinic for two hours. Should give records for free if you can't see the patients you have.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Terrible Toxic Doctor, She's quick to blame anything she can on you. Offers general advice as what she calls "Help" in recent years wait times have increased not too long ago I had waited 2 hours in the waiting room. Every time you go their you will mostly feel insulted or ashamed regardless of your mental health or disabilities she shows little compassion and frankly is unqualified go find another doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Friendly doctor but doesn't know what she is doing. Very vague and poor when it comes to filling subscriptions. Find yourself another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I used to get mad when I didn't hear or get what I wanted. .then another patient told me "secretary is just the messanger"..when I stopped to think...I actually always get offerred an appt. I just had to start being more flexible. Evening appointment are a bonus..just book ahead. ..Dr Darling does do "wait and see" she's not a drug pusher. If you are a patient who goes in dictating treatment. .go to a walk in clinic. .they give you anything (but quality care)...patients. ..maybe YOU should start thinking about why you doctor hop!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Horrible experience dealing with this doctor and her secreitary

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I always walk out of their office feeling insulted and frustrated. Both Sue and the Dr. are impatient, miserable, and condescending. The Dr. is hesitant to act on most things, giving it a "wait and see" approach, even things that can be easily dealt with like pink eye, or a sinus infection. She argues about everything, and scoffs at most of what is said. Hard to believe she is a small town doctor with this attitude. I am looking for someone else to take on my family's care. An office where smiles and a friendly greeting by the receptionist are not impossible to come by, and where the Dr. sees you as a well informed self advocate. RETIRE!!! You don't need to deal with people if you hate them so much.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Her sister/reseptionist is so rude! Dr darling use to be good. I guess her sister is rubbing off on her cause she is horrible now. Everything I have taken my kids or I to her about has never been solve. They tell me my kids are up to date on shot. Only to get a letter from the school saying they are missing some. So had to make another appointment to get these things worst mistake I've made is stay this long! Time to fire your sister and maybe you will be great again!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016