Ratings for Dr. Peter Wells

Dr Wells was my family doctor for 15 years until we moved from Collingwood. He is always helpful and pleasant. His internship students were great, you can see new approach in medicine from them. They made his clinic even better.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I am in the hospital for pancreatitis, have no idea how I ended up with this condascending Dr. My family Dr is in Wasaga. No matter how hard I am trying to follow rules eat properly etc. He makes me feels hopeless. Has reduced my to tears on most visits. I am 57 have 3 young stepsons and trying everything possible. He makes me feel like a crum on the floor honestly. Guess im blessed in only 1 respect that when I needed a family Dr this bitter , arragont man was not available.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

he ruined my life with a wrong diagnosis.. Even after investigations, never even said ..sorry.. an arrogant man.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Patched me up in an emergency. A great doctor: Professional, nice and an all around good person.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Worst experience of my life having to deal with this man. So glad it's finally over and my days of being dismissed has come to an end. Always dropped the ball no matter what the situation was. If he doesn't like you you're going to notice that there is no such thing as fair medical care with him. Then if you react to that he's on a high horse like he has been giving you something good all these years. I can only imagine how I look in his filing cabinet...extremely difficult perhaps? No, just tired of dealing with you is more accurate. Should have left years ago....long overdue.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr.wells has been my doctor for over 27 years. Dr.wells is very compassion and always takes the time to go over everything. Also Dr. Wells always asks me if there is anything else before leaving. Very smart man,caring. Just all around great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I am a 54 year old female, clean, polite,well spoken and well educated. Dr. Wells treated me like human waste. He belittled another doctor's recommendations, he told me that my symptoms which are resulting from a rare disease are not painful. Dr. Wells refused to advise me. He would not let me speak, he was not informed on even the most basics of my case, despite the fact that he had seen me before, which he denied. He spoke down to me and made me feel absolutely horrendous about myself. Despite my complex history and the appearance of several new symptoms, Dr. Wells refused to examine me, would not even look at me. Instead, Dr Wells declared that I am a difficult patient because he knows nothing about my disease nor was he willing to let himself be educated on it. This was not a hurried appointment as the doctor certainly did not have any other patients waiting. Entirely compassionless. Would not let him treat my dog after this appointment.

Submitted May 10, 2014

Being new to the area and without a family doctor the after hours walk in clinic was my only option in Collingwood. The waiting room was full but the system they had was effective in screening and then setting up an appointment. Judging by the amount of people coming in and out of the waiting room I thought it would take hours. 1 hour later I was screened, waited for 20 mins, then seen by Dr. Wells. He was professional, friendly and we chatted for a bit. My visit was quick but I was quite impressed with my visit. This walk in clinic is operated in a timely, professional manner and I was happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

no easy to get an appointment - not unusal to have to reschedule because of other non-emergency things that come up for him - once you finally get in - all great

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

one of the best doctors in the area. very smart, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011