Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Boate

Dr, Boate has been my Dr. for over 40 yrs. for an auto-immune disorder and now the ills of the aged. I couldn't ask for a more informed dr.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr Boate for many many years. I couldn't have a better physician for my RA, psoriatic and osteo arthritis

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Boate for decades! He has been able to ensure that my RA stays under control. I am so fortunate to have this amazing doctor care for me. Thank you Dr. Boate!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Efficient. Thorrow . And explains everything very well. Pleasant receptionist and very helpful. Feel that you are "in good hands".

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Boate in way. Very professional, listens very caredully, reports everything to my other spetialist. Very happy no complaints.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Met with Dr Boate for the first time yesterday at the Carleton Place Hospital. He was professional, compassionate, caring and very understanding. He took his time with me and explained everything in English not the huge medical terms that many doctors use. I was so so happy with my first of many appointments. Even in leaving the hospital I felt so good. Dr Boate there needs to be more doctors , nurses etc out there like you. Thank you !!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Boate is very professional and yet compassionate, a very rare combination in a doctor of this complicated Rheumatology field. Anybody diagnosed with RA and being referred to Dr. Boate is well treated!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

As a family physician I am happy that Dr Boate is taking good care of me and my patients. He is punctual, pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Boate is an absolutely wonderful physician and person.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I saw Dr. Boate for my osteoarthritis. Before going I read online reviews that said he was perfunctory and businesslike. I had my entire orthopedic history in hand and had copies of my various ultrasound, MRI, CT Scan. EMG studies reports. He was very quiet and paid absolute attention as I gave him the highlights. He seemed very appreciative of that and that I had brought my reports as my family doctor had not sent anything. While he is matter of fact and business like and likes to move along I found him to be very polite, compassionate, respectful and thorough in his examination. He gave me his conclusions in a very concise manner. I would recommend his services highly and suggest that anyone who is seeing him go prepared with any information you have. He is always professional but I never doubted his abilities and his interest in my case.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015