Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Boate

He always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. I feel supported and that someone is overlooking the management of my condition and not just masking the symptoms. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

His bedside manner is a bit lacking but his knowledge base is vast. I'd take the knowledge over the sympathetic pat on the back. He knows his stuff but if you're and idiot you'll miss 90% of what he says. He slows down for nobody. Have your questions in hand because you're out the door faster than you know what hit you. Their telephone time is ridiculous. If you need to get a hold of them, forget it. You get your next appointment before you leave because you will spend weeks trying to get through on the phone. They only answer on certain afternoons a couple of days a week and then a million people start calling so the line is busy.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Good doctor, but seemed condescending to me. It is also IMPOSSIBLE to reach the clinic as they only answer phones for like 2 hours one day a week or something ridiculous.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr, Boate has been my Dr. for over 40 yrs. for an auto-immune disorder and now the ills of the aged. I couldn't ask for a more informed dr.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr Boate for many many years. I couldn't have a better physician for my RA, psoriatic and osteo arthritis

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Boate for decades! He has been able to ensure that my RA stays under control. I am so fortunate to have this amazing doctor care for me. Thank you Dr. Boate!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Efficient. Thorrow . And explains everything very well. Pleasant receptionist and very helpful. Feel that you are "in good hands".

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Boate in way. Very professional, listens very caredully, reports everything to my other spetialist. Very happy no complaints.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Met with Dr Boate for the first time yesterday at the Carleton Place Hospital. He was professional, compassionate, caring and very understanding. He took his time with me and explained everything in English not the huge medical terms that many doctors use. I was so so happy with my first of many appointments. Even in leaving the hospital I felt so good. Dr Boate there needs to be more doctors , nurses etc out there like you. Thank you !!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Boate is very professional and yet compassionate, a very rare combination in a doctor of this complicated Rheumatology field. Anybody diagnosed with RA and being referred to Dr. Boate is well treated!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016