Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Boate

I worked for Dr Boate for 4 yrs and he was a great boss. He cares very much about his patients and remembers everyone. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. It's very difficult to get through on the phone because he is strict about when the phones should be on/off, my suggestion to anyone who can't get through, is to just walk in. He will see patients who do. Overall, he deserves 5 star ratings across the board in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Top rated Specialist and I feel I couldn't be in better hands for RA. Thank you Doctor Boate and Staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I was referred to Dr Boat in 1995, and I am more than pleased. He is a very knowledgeable professional man, and I feel very fortunate to be in his care. My RA is very well managed thanks to his great care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

A knowledgeable dr. Very impressed with the treatment and frankness from him . Nothing sugar coated. I could see some people becoming offended by his style, but let’s face it , we all want a dr that knows his her stuff. Thank you Dr Boate.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I was sent to see this Doctor as I was previously diagnosed with an auto immune disorder. He was one of most ignorant doctors i have ever seen in my life. He didn't want to listen to anything I said and was quick to diagnose with out further testing. I waited so long for this appointment and was treated probably the worst I have ever been treated before. I have been experiencing low quality of life for years and took the time to bring reports etc with me and he didn't bother to look at them. I won't be returning to this doctor regardless of testing and hope that he learns to show compassion for those who are ill. I think he is cold and needs to take the time to listen and not just to himself.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Boate a couple of weeks ago on an emergency basis, my appointment was not until the middle of November, however my pain was so bad that I left a message on their answering machine, I received a call later the same day and was told to come in in a couple of days from the receipt of the phone call. I was seen at the time scheduled for my appointment, I did not feel rushed, Dr. Boate explained to me what was going on in plain terms that I could understand. He was no nonsense, did not sugar coat, and was all in all a wonderful and very knowledgeable rheumatologist. I feel very lucky that I was referred to him by my family physician. Five stars all the way.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

This doctor has really helped me. All appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Doctor Boate is very thorough. Sometimes I am finished my appointment before the scheduled start time. I always feel as though I am well monitored.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

He always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. I feel supported and that someone is overlooking the management of my condition and not just masking the symptoms. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

His bedside manner is a bit lacking but his knowledge base is vast. I'd take the knowledge over the sympathetic pat on the back. He knows his stuff but if you're and idiot you'll miss 90% of what he says. He slows down for nobody. Have your questions in hand because you're out the door faster than you know what hit you. Their telephone time is ridiculous. If you need to get a hold of them, forget it. You get your next appointment before you leave because you will spend weeks trying to get through on the phone. They only answer on certain afternoons a couple of days a week and then a million people start calling so the line is busy.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017