Ratings for Dr. Sean Kelly

Dr. Kelly is a very kind and compassionate physician. His diagnostic skills are excellent. I credit him for saving the life of my husband.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Kelly's for years now, and for good reason, excellent care, knowledge, and treatment. One of the precious few Dr.s around today with a down to earth, friendly and attentive bedside manner. The same goes for his nurse.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Kelly for several years now. He and his staff have always been very nice and patient with me. I have several health issues and he has always been more then willing to sit and listen to my concerns and thoughts of treatments and such. I to like everyone hate having to wait a long time to get in to see a Dr. but with one as good as Dr. Kelly it is worth it. My daughter sees him as well since she was about 12 and does not like to see anyone else if she can help it. He sits and explains what is going on with us and asks us if we have any ideas other then his that we think might help aid in our treatments. He is the best I have ever been too and glad he is here when we need him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Always friendly and makes you feel as if you are more than just a name on sheet of paper. Takes time to discuss diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Kelly spent over 30 minutes with me and listened and heard what my problems were. He had NO problems when I asked knowledgeable questions and when the test results were in, he not only had them called to me, he faxed the results to me and HE called and discussed them with me. We then discussed my options. HE called back in 1,2, and 4 weeks to find out how I was doing and at my 6-week check-up seemed to care how I was doing. As my meds and health change, he keeps in contact with me and my family to see if I am coping. Great and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

He spends 3 minutes, not enough time to really do anything. He did not help my problem and gave me the run around. The whole primary care clinic is the same. I feel like everything I've tried to achieve with my condition has been in vain. I am not diagnosed after 3 years of visiting this unit. Sean Kelly is a nice person, but as a doctor he seems to lack in listening skills. How could listen to me when he leaves the room within 3 minutes? Every time I am there I wait over an hour to see him. Would not refer me to a rhuemetologist. Would not listen when I stated widespread pain... marked it as being only in my back. I feel the only reason I am being treated this way is because of no insurance. But everyone I know states any doctor from murray is bad in general. If you read this Dr. Kelly I had hoped you could help me, I'm really sorry I spent my time and effort on you as my doctor. I am also sorry for the $ I spent.

Submitted July 11, 2007