Ratings for Dr. Graham Baldwin

He is the best dentist I have ever gone to and the only one in this area with "laughing gas". He is warm, funny and caring and I found him to be the cheapest around. He can do surgeries in his office saving you the cost of a dental surgeon which is substantial. I have had no problem with the staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

My child would not even open his mouth for him. Went to another dentist and my child had no problems, he opened up wide and said ahhh.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Rude, disrespectful and unprofessional. I have visited this "dentist" three times to ask for work and two root canals only to be told the two teeth have to be pulled and recommended to another dentistry who actually knows what they are doing. after getting a new dentist my teeth were fixed (no extractions needed) and I have a new lease on life. This clown has no problem collecting your money and telling you to get lost. I just got so down with how much time and money I invested in something that was going absolutely nowhere, and it seemed a healthy smile was unobtainable. So, do not jeopardize your teeth, dignity and life by extending your wallet to the Baldwin estate.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

He seems like a good kid. I like the decorations of his office, makes me feel very at home. He's pretty neat too!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

The nicest and most caring dentist you'll ever meet! Not to mention he's pretty funny! :)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

excellent dentist! caring, understanding and informative. he also caters to cowards- like me!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007