Ratings for Dr. Leo Cain

I have nothing but respect for Dr. Cain. His needles are the worst, but his work is the best! I had almost a two year gap between visits.. And when he came in he remembered everything about my life as if we had spoken the day before! He was nothing short of amazing from my first visit when he told me I needed 9 root canals.. I called him a crook and he sat me down and explained why I needed them showed me the x-rays and how my previous dentist hadnt cleaned my cavities properly before filling them in (why I needed 9) he was great in how I paid (I was a student with minimal income) he allowed me to pay when I could! An amazing dentist an amazing staff and a homie clean friendly office

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Cain is a great dentist. I have received dental work by him many times, and he never disappoints.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Even though I live now 250 miles away I still see leo. He has done double upper and lower implants He did a super job and calmed all my fears. Thanks leo. The staff are fantastic too. His price was very fair,Moncton was almost double! His work was the best and follow up was the best. Thanks leo and staff for being just the best

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

He's very nice, but too busy. It's hard to get in to see him when you have emergency and receptionst is not helpful, she acts like they don't care you have problems. Even to get only a filing you wait 2 months! He is good, but too busy all the time, so why he needs more patients I wonder?

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

This man is a crook. His kind compassionate manner is good, so convincing in fact that I almost went ahead with the $9000 worth of unnecessary dental work he assured me was the only way to relieve my pain. Thankfully I sought a second opinion and had the issue repaired for less thanL $500 by a highly respected Endodontist. He really preyed on the fact that I was in immense pain to scare me into opening my wallet and I paid him $250 to do nothing more than pat my head and lie to me.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I haven't been to a dentist in 5 years last week I had a toothache and Dr. Cains office got me in right away. The friendly staff were very helpful and I would recommend this office to anyone who wants a friendly and professional dental experience

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

He is just an okay dentist. His receptionist is unfriendly and treats you like your problem is unimportant. You have to practically beg her to get in to see him in an emergency and even then you will wait several days or a week. That's too long if you are in pain. I had to go to someone else because my broken tooth was too painful and I could not wait 6 days. I won't go back to him because he's just too busy, too many patients, only sees patients 3 days a week and he takes too many holidays, so is never there when you need him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

he kept farting and had a bad attitude, he acts very old fashion and just cares about money

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

My wife and I were very impressed with Dr. Cain's kindness and empathy towards our family. We were all very nervous about going to the dentist for the first time in quite some time but his knowledge, friendly staff and follow up with us made our experience absolutely delightful!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I have just moved to Fredericton recently and started going to Dr. Cain at the recommendation of a co-worker who is a patient of Dr. Cain's. I was very pleased with the excellent service I received at his office. Dr. Cain spent a lot of time explaining the procedure to me which helped me understand what to expect from this particular procedure. Following the surgery, he called me at home on the weekend to see how I was feeling. I thought this was definitely service above and beyond the call of duty. I have never had this much attention paid to me by previous dentists who I went to while living in Ontario. I would recommend Dr. Cain highly.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011