Ratings for Dr. David Hyman

Generally not impressed. My ratings says it all. I can't even say anymore

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Hyman, I have him for a dr for myself and for my children. He had to put an IV In my then 3yr old sons hand. It took a couple of tries, the whole time he was so very sweet and gentle with my very scared little boy. When all was said and done he wanted to make sure I was ok as well! Very sweet. I also ended up in the hospital one night he kept me in for precaution, he came in at midnight to see if I was ok and needed anything and was back at 730am to check on me again! Very wonderful Dr!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Hyman is very caring, smart and thorough health care provider. I was on my 19th week of pregnancy when i had a mild bleeding. First impression to Dr. Hyman was very quiet. After explaining what happened, he immediately asked to have my baby's heart rate checked, blood test and checked my cervix. He also decided to send us to Regina for ultrasound. A regular Dr. would have just sent you home and rest but he gone beyond extra mile. Being a foreigner in this country, i felt i was in good hands with Dr. Hyman.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Saved my husbands life his quick thinking and connections with a specialist in Regina mean i have a husband and my kids have a dad.Regina specialists had nothing but praise as diagnosed a serious condition using only exrays.He was wonderful,caring and professional and a real bonus to our community.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

He was not vey friendly when I saw him. He would come in the office without smiling at me or ask me "how are you?"

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Does not respond to the patients and also seems to think meds are the answer to everything

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

He is the best. A very smart and caring man. Knows what he is doing and why. People that complain about being sent to Regina have no idea how lucky they are that they are referred. It is much more work for him to have to do that than to just say oh whatever and send you home with a prescription. If you think you already know what is wrong with you then why aren't you a Doctor, and why did you bother going to the Emergency Dept. in the first place. Dr. Hyman deserves nothing but praise.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr Hyman is very caring and an excellent doctor in my experience. When I first moved to this area I didn't have a doctor and suddenly I became very ill. He accepted me as a patient and he tried to help me with a perscription. It didn't work so immediately he referred me as needed. Soon, it became clear to Regina doctors that I had cancer and because he referred me ... my cancer was operated on, found to be in my lymph nodes but probably was caught in time. I have nothing but the deepest of respect and gratitude for Dr. David Hyman and I hope he stays here for his entire medical career. I also appreciate his quiet, cautious, inquiring nature that makes him an excellent listener. Terrific doctor!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

A good doctor. He was very helpful and seemed to genuinely care.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010