Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Simons

Have been with Dr J. Simons for many years. Lately, he seems not to take our concerns too seriously. Laughed at some serious symptoms. Basically good for referrals.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I saw Dr Jonathan Simons at the walk in clinic and he was charismatic, jovial and professional. He listened to me, assessed my medical issue, answered all my questions and went above and beyond with advices and insights on what to do next.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

We were disappointed with him and how he handled our concerns. we are looking to change family doctors and seek someone less dismissive and more eager to help. He was much better I found when he was at the old office... now it just seems like a business. Tina is awesome and they are luck to have her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

His thoughtful diagnosis saved my life!I have gone to him for years and he has always been helpful has given me the time I needed. I had a serious medical problem this year and thanks to his quick intervention I am here and thriving. Can't say enough about how great he has been. Staff, particularly Tina, is very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

very longtime he is our dr.recently, he is not available , that s his choice, kind and patience.,listening carfully but never do magique ! Somehow, we had a illness ,said everyting is good! wasn't.later , get worst and we were going somewhere else, and it was a real illness!nnot very important but, we Belevied him, sooooo, i dont like that part of him, always said: its ok! Mayby more test or question or...finding out?!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Simons is a charismatic man and well-liked for his personality. He responds well to questions about medical research. If you are able to get a referral, he has excellent doctors that he will send you to. Yet, I found him very dismissive of medical concerns that we had. Is this burn out? I have withdrawn my family files because I did not feel secure that he would take our health care seriously.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Doc with knowledge but heart, he could be a very good doc if he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

If you want to see him in 2 weeks he will say thath he wiil not have time. He is to busy with The administration

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I WENT TO SEE DR. SIMONS A COUPLE OF TIMES , VERY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING DOCTOR. CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS . HE IS VERY EASY TO TALK TO AND LISTENS AND HAS A GREAT BED SIDE MANNER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM .

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I went to see him for a second opinion, he told me to bring my file and what not so that he can compare current test results with previous test results. When I went back he said .... he did not have time. Never went back to see him. Too bad, seemed like a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015