You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John J. Hong

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I have seen this doctor now 2 times in one week. Every time he had been late my first appt., he was 2 hours behind and my 2nd appt he was 1.15 hours late. There is a lack of professionalism from this doctor. If your patients can be on time for extensive procedures maybe you should to.I will be seeking another doctor for my gastrointestinal needs.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Excellent doctor ! Very compassionate + caring - would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Hong is AWFUL and the WORST doctor I have EVER had! I still had issues until I went to a REAL GI doctor in LA! Now I feel better and can enjoy my life! BEWARE of this center and make the drive to REAL doctors in LA!

Submitted December 27, 2011

This doctor saved my life. I very strongly recommend him to all my friends and family. His endoscopy center is beautiful, state of the art with very caring staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Great doctor! Very caring and knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone with digestive problems.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Have had Dr. Hong do 6 Endoscopys in the last year and 3 months. Insurance has covered costs. He is caring and expert in his field. Never a problem with procedures. Will continue with him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Excellent knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Great Staff. Superb facilities.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. John J. Hong's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding compassionate physician - very knowledgeable and took alot of time to listen to my problems. He saved my life. Great friendly office staff."

February 7, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=70051'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

March 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=70051'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014