Ratings for Dr. Dilip N. Joshi

The best doctor I have ever seen!!!! I have seen him since I was born and am now 25 years old. Can not beat him. He is very caring!!! Would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Joshi is a good general practice doctor. I think he has knowledge of certain general ailments and conditions. If he does not know, he is willing to refer you to a specialist that does. His staff has been nice most office visits.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Joshi for 23 yrs and I absolutely love him. I just recently moved 3 hrs away and still if I get sick or anything I always go see him. I can't find another dr that actually cares the way he does. He is awesome...number 1 in my book!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

My grnadmother was one of his very first patients when he opened his new practise. Now my father sees him and feels he is the best doctor in town. My father can be a bit hard to please at times and does have a temper, but Dr. Joshi seems to keep him doing well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Joshi is one of the best doctors that we have seen in along time. He is very friendly and caring. When my wife needed care for a long on going problem Dr. Joshi was there for her and my family I would go as far to say he saved my wife's life. He listens to his patients and treats them with the utmost respect. We have a doctor for life with him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Dilip N. Joshi's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Commercial Insurance Company