Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Stables

Dr. Stables has been my doctor for 16 years and has always made me feel relaxed about any situation that has come up in my life. She has never pushed perscriptiosn as a solution unless absolutely necessary, and has referred me to some great specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

So, dr is running late (which is expected). But then they took the patient with the appointment AFTER mine first. No apologies from front staff. Just "it happened , what do you want to do?" I want the appointment I had booked. And better scheduling and an apology would have helped versus an attitude of not caring.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Stables has been my doctor for over 20 years. She knows I am emotional and that I get worried over the smallest things, so she is very sympathetic and she always tries to reassure me. She calms me down, which is what I need, I can't imagine seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Stables has been my doctor for 18 years, and is now my kids' primary doctor. She is very accessible, knowledgeable and supportive. She is conservative with medical interventions and medication. She looks for holistic treatments.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr.stables is another great doctor at 1881 young st..those group of drs are trully the best in the whole gta..im so blessed and lucky to call her my dr..i have had her since day one..she is not a pill pusher ...only gives meds when needed..and she always takes the time you truly need..never over booked..i have grown along with her always knowing she gives the best care ever...she started with dr.burger many moons ago as a fillin and then started a practice after that on bathurst st..she offers you quality care shes totally great..the best bedside manner ever..she also works with two other amazing drs..dr.pieczonka dr.perlin..great care...plus barb and rosemary are just the icing on the cake..i highy recomend her and the two other drs...their the best care you will ever get...

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Stables is a great doctor. She takes care of her patient very well. She has been our family doctor since we came to Canada. We've already move to Mississauga but because she a great doctor, we still keep her as our family physician even it means travelling more than hours just to see her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Great doctor. Has been my GP for 15 years. She cares and listens. She has made a couple of referrals for me when I needed to see a specialist, and both of these doctors were of a similar nature. I don't have to wait long for an appointment. I have seen her early in the morning and later in the evenings so she really tries to accommodate schedules of her patients . I completely trust her judgement and am glad she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I honestly love this dr! Dr Stables has been my doctor since I was 4 years old and she's been my mother's, grandmother's, and aunts doctors since the early 90's... she is truly a compassionate Loving doctor who really cares about her patients. if you ever have any concerns she really tries her best to come up with the best solution. I found out I was pregnant a couple of months ago and has struggled with severe morning sickness and she really helped me learn how to deal with it and she also educated me on pregnancy. Over all she's the best doctor to have and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Great family doctor. Warm, friendly, lots of experience and common sense. I leave her office feeling better than when I arrived.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Very caring doctor. Dr. Stables spends the time to fully explore my concerns. She has encouraged me to improve my health by making changes to my lifestyle, and she hasn't given up on me when I've slipped. She is patient and attentive. I owe a lot to her approach. Her wait times are very reasonable, and best is that she does not overbook her days so that she runs on time.I appreciate this as I am still working. I have an older friend who is also her patient, and she tells me that she even does house calls. She has great staff these days, and when she is away, she has very good replacement doctors. Overall, I am very satisfied with her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014