Ratings for Dr. Gordon Anderson

Completely, utterly, absolutely, most definitely useless.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I have a 3 year old son who hurt himself playing 1 night, the kid would not move his left arm and cried when we touched it, so we took him to emergency, before even looking at my chid DR Anderson ordered 2 x-rays, the x-rays showed the bones to be ok so DR Anderson told us is was probably just soft tissue damage and to give him pain killers, if it did not improve in 3days bring him back. The poor kid did no sleep at all that nigh so a 430am the next morning I loaded him up and went to Camrose emergency, the doctor looked over my son and reviewed the x-rays from wainwright and then ordered more of his own, turned out my 3 year old had a dislocated elbow, Camrose doctor fixed in 30 minutes, DR Anderson sent us home.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

My appointment was the 8 march 2013, all he could say was, we don't take new patients. I gave him my list of medications,to which he responded that he didn't write refills without examinations. I have had the same heart medications for over 6 years, what, no refills ? I was treated like a piece of trash/dog meat ! I would never go to see him again, and for sure would not recommend him to anyone else. If they were going Lion hunting he could br O.K.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

My normally fit husband who only saw the dr for his drivers license renewel, was recently diagnosed with lymphoma after he was sent from our local er dept to the royal alec. A ct scan, ultrasolund, mri and biopsy were done and when asked where to send the results, my husband had them sent to DR. Anderson.I had phoned the clinic to tell them to expect them and what was happening. Now heres the kicker.. my husband took his form for his short term disability to the clinic and Anderson refused to fill it out stateing he hadn't seen him since his last drivers renewal! What now? left in limbo with no way to get results or his disability payments! And once again off to south africa leaving his poor receptionist to give us the news.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Anderson is one of the best doctors in our town. He is committed to the community and the people living here. He is a very understanding and trustworthy doctor. I have had him as my doctor in an emergency call and found him very knowledgable in his treatment of my care and follow-up. It is hard to find a doctor to take the time to listen to you and then treat you like a human. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone, and would so be his patient, if I did not already have a family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Great, very professional, and great at making you laugh! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I went to see Dr. Anderson and i will let you judge how he did for yourself. Im 30 in great shape and when i went to see him i was coughing up mouth fulls of blood about and egg worth in the morning and coughing up small blood splatter constantly. I couldnt breath enough to walk 100 feet without getting very dizzy and stairs were nearing impossible. I also had a horrible pain in my chest at a very specific place that i can only describe as a **** knife twisting into me and it was constant, pain killers did nothing, i couldn't even get to sleep sober. Thats the symptoms he had to work with. He told me to cut down on smoking and sent me on my way. A couple days later i collapsed at work and couldn't get enough air in my lungs to call for help when i came to. I laid in the snow at -30 where i went down for a good 10 minutes before i caught my breath enough to walk 20 feet into the building where i again collapsed. The massive embolism he missed very nearly killed me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I had him for a doctor years ago...almost died from an undiagnosed ruptured appendix...but he was super nice! Also delivered my son 20 days overdue because he wanted to let it happen naturally, when I already had a narrow pelvis and placenta previa...so after almost 20 hours of labour I had an emergency c-section...with no family around because they all had to leave after waiting 2 weeks...so ya...wasn't happy with his medical stuff but he was SUPER nice. just bad judgement.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Had a bad experience with him in the ER. Seemed to be a pill pusher. Wasn't very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008