Ratings for Dr. Chetan R. Shukla

Thank You to You and Your Staff, They supplied important info on the procedeure and what I was to expect.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

DR. C. SHUKLA WAS THE BEST. I WOULD REMONEND HIM TO EVERYONE. MY PROCEDURE WENT VERY WELL WITH NO PAIN WHAT-SO-EVER!!!!!.IT IS A SHAME THAT SOMEONE WOULD WANT TO GIVE THIS GREAT DOCTOR A BLACK EYE WITH A BAD REPORT. THE STAFF WAS SO KIND TO ME AND I WAS A LITTLE SKIDDISH AT FIRST BUT THEY MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE.GREAT JOB DR. SHUKLA AND STAFF!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Went to out patient surgery at methodist hospital for Dr Shukla to give me a lower spine steroid injection. I have been getting injections for 10 years now, and never had an experience as awful as the one with Dr. Shukla. Immediately after starting the injection, I had severe stabbing pain down both legs that did not stop. I screamed for hime to stop. My husband tried to come in the room because he heard me screaming, and they closed the doors and wouldn't let him in. I asked him to stop the injection, and he ignored me. It took him about 30 minutes to finish. he never talked to me. He just told the nurse that I was OK. Very uncaring, and unsympathic physician. I feel that he must have put the injection in wrong because never had that problem before. I would never go to him again.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Chetan R. Shukla's Credentials

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med