Ratings for Dr. Matti Venugopal

Always waiting and been in 4 times for same issue. Rude hygienist

Submitted November 20, 2017

Mattie is the BEST dentist...he is the kindest, gentlest, kindest dentist you'll ever find. Couldn't imagine going to anyone else but him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Very good dentist. Friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Venugopal is a great dentist. The hygienists are very professional and the whole staff makes you feel important and never forgotten. Everyone is always happy and smiling and put your experience and comfort first. I am a patient of 2 years. They must do well if I went home and took the time to look this up and post a comment.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Ive been to see him lots lawlyfoe fillings and two tooth pullings, him and his staff is very kind and patient! Thank you all so much <3

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Known Matti for a long time. Trust him and his hygienists teach me how to take care of my teeth better.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Be careful, of, how you book in as a new or an older patient coming back. Front desk will suggest as a new patient. Be sure to get a complete cost of all hidden procedures, needed to do the complete work. These people are very experienced and know what they are doing. Do your homework

Submitted January 10, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr Venugopal. I'm a fearful dentist patient and from the very first day I met him and his staff, they put me at ease and I've been able to get dental work done that I've put off for decades! Although I've read that some people (in the reviews below) have had problems with the staff, I've never experienced that. They've always been quite pleasant do deal with. They have been able to fit me in for emergency procedures and I truly appreciate the sedation option they provide.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Appointment scheduling is near impossible I booked an appointment months in advance they confirm two days before then call me the day before and tell me if I cannot come in an hour earlier they will have to cancel my appointment and reschedule it for a month later. Every time they call and try to move your appointment around at the last minute and threaten cancellation if you do not comply. When I said if they couldn't keep my appointment I scheduled months ago I would have to go elsewhere I was told to do so. Terrible staff!

Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Matti is an excellent Dentist! Very kind and very gentle.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014