Ratings for Dr. Gerald Klosse

Dr klosse has since retired but to date has been the best dentist I have ever been to. He made you feel at ease, explained things to you, did not charge excessively, and did not do unnecessary procedures. He tried to save the tooth inexpensively before turning to expensive procedures. He was gentle and is the only dentist, to date that I know of, that could work on your teeth with a relaxed jaw and did not continually tell you to open wider. It is a rarity to find a dentist that truly cares about his patients. He and his staff seemed to have fun and still managed to be professional and very well organized, providing quick friendly and efficient service.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Klosse is a very caring dentist. He works hard with success to relax the fearful patient.He has never overcharged our family, in fact he has many times filled small fillings at no charge.I hope I never have to change dentists. And he never advises to have expensive dental work done when there is an alternative.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr.Klosse is a wonderful dentist, I have been going to him for 22 years now and I would never go to anyone else. He is gentle and kind and makes you feel at ease. I don't even live in Rocky anymore but I still travel quite a distance to see him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

i have been going for over 25 years. he is the best for family.we had tried somewhere else but that dentist made my daughter scared. we came back to gerald and her confidents have come back and she loves the dentist. he is just part of the family

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr Klosse is a wonderful dentist. I've been seeing him for over fifteen years and have only had great results. I don't live anywhere near him anymore but I still make a point going to RMH for this dentist... he's that good. I've been to other dentists (again, I live quite a distance away), but learned my lesson. He is very inexpensive, he has never suggested more work than needed be done, and he has always been friendly and professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Klosse gives both my wife and I very good care and is a very pleasant and thoughtful person.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

hope things have improved, I went to him when he first started he did a root canal and charge my insurance company for it, very inexpensive. Then a short time later we discovered it didn't work so sent me to a specialest to get another root canal done on the same tooth very expensive! But since it had already been done to that tooth insurance would not pay for it and Dr Klosse would not return even the money we spent on the poorly done first job.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

It's always a treat to go and get my teeth cleaned and examined. My twin girls just love going to the dentist,thanks to Dr.Klosse and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Very thoughtful;considerate; positive attitude of himself and staff; extremely professional

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007