Ratings for Dr. Barbara Brennan

I leave the clinic crying every time I attend which is weekly at this point. I have been coerced into a c section at 38 weeks. I have received no support for my type 1 diabetes. In spite of managing a1c's in the 5's at of the blue I was told this woman is going to cut me open and the people from NICU are going to take my baby without me being able to see or touch him - no medical explanation for any of this whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Brennan is an amazing Dr who was very caring and straight forward regarding my care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

horrible doctor. Left me over stressed and in tears. Had no concerns about my feelings at all or questions. She seemed to be crunched for time at all appointments. Her nurse was great! but after waiting for Dr. Brennan. She would only spend a minute with me. Would start talking as she walked in and continued talking as she walked our. She had such good reviews. I don't know what I did wrong. And now its too late to change doctors. I tried.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Brennan delivered my first baby. My overall experience with Dr. Brennan, 4b clinic team, icu, labor and delivery and nicu teams was exceptional. My daughter and I could not have been in better hands for care, specialty and experience. Exceptional team of specialists and care providers.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

My baby boy was found to be high risk due to gestational diabetes and a fibroid in my uterus. Dr. Brennan was amazingly calm, knowledgeable and communicative, and did a lot to alleviate our concerns going in. She even let my husband into the operation theatre and videotape the operation! Ours was only one high-risk c-section out of three that day which Dr. Brennan had to perform; two were released the next day and we will be released the day after. My stiches are barely visible two days after my operation. Dr. Brennan is fabulous!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

My son is now 16 was born at Mac in 1998 it was Dr Brennan who help save his life,his name is Tyler White and has Cerebral Palsy,but the staff at Mac and Dr Brennan is who keep him alive from being so small at birth..She was so caring and was very understanding,My son Tyler White & I would like to say thank you Dr Brennan for bringing him into this world and keeping him alive! Thank you for being such a Fabulous OBGYN

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Brennan could not have been more informative or helpful She made myself and my surrogate feel confident even with all the complications that arose. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone. If you are lucky enough to have her for your doctor you have been blessed. Thank you Dr. Brennan

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Brennan is amazing, she listens, hears your concerns and works with you. Her knowledge is amazing, and her kindness astonishing. You may have to wait, but one day... all those other patients will be waiting because she is in helping you.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Brennan was everything we didnt know we needed. We would have lost our son had it not been for Dr. Brennan and the staff at McMaster Children's Hospital. Our son was born at 30 weeks via emergency c section. It was not until after his birth that we learned his distress was due to an abruption of the placenta. If it was not for her knowledge, calm bedside manor and finely tuned instinct our unexpected birth experience would not have been successful or as warmly remembered. Thank you Dr. Brennan.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr Barbra Brennan birthed me and as such my parent's named me after her. I'm still alive at 21 going on 22 years old so she must have done something right. Thank you Barbara.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013