Ratings for Dr. Peter Neary

Great doctor but be prepared to wait 30 to 60 minutes past your appt.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

an amazing dr; empathetic and knowledgable. so grateful to have him as my dr.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Peter has been my doctor for over 10 years now. The guy is fantastic. Front end staff have been great also.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr.neary is been my Dr for 15 years and he is a wonderful person and doctor. Excellent.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Neary has been my doctor for over ten years and he is the most caring,compassionate doctor I have ever had the honor of meeting. He is positive and really does truly care about my well -being. He is very professional and has a strong moral compass. I really am blessed to be able to call him my doctor!!:)

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Staff are not very friendly and helpful, long waiting time. But our family loves Dr Neary he's our gp for more than 10 years, he is great, he listens and not just prescribed antibiotics right away.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Neary is great! He's the kind of doctor who allows you to have a voice in your health care decisions. He's very compassionate and caring. We are so happy we found him!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

He is worth the wait, amazing doctor. Great listener, have compassion and sincere. The staff are not great, seldom smile, sometimes rude but I can take it because Dr Neary is will take all your worries away!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Very personable and professional. He is thorough and sharp. If he says he will follow up on something, you can be sure he will. He also thinks outside the box to try to figure out whatever issue you may have. He will take his time and answer any questions you have. I've never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I am so grateful to have had Dr. Neary as my family doctor for over 10 years. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He listens, explains, and appears to care about every single issue I have ever come to him for. I have a myriad of health issues and he has never tried to avoid making referrals for issues he cannot deal with directly. I sincerely hope he will be my doctor for my whole life. That said, the Medicentre location he operates out of is awful. The staff are inefficient, sometimes rude, and often make mistakes. The waiting room is only clean-ish and is always filled with walk-in patients. When you have an appointment with Dr. Neary you almost always have to wait well past your appointment time. But when you get in there and talk to him, you see why and don't mind so much. He really takes his time with each patient and doesn't try to rush you through multiple issues.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015