Ratings for Dr. Peter Neary

I was very happy with Peter for many years but in the end, I fired him because he continually put me on antidepressants that did not work and he would not listen when I told him that I needed more than just Big Pharma. His brand of medicine is alopathic, not naturopathy and I believe in "farmacy" not pharmacy.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

My son was diagnosed with strap but the office never called us. After months of confusion, when we inquired about the incident, he covered for his college and lied strait into our face and said the other doctor had called us. Just covering for each other. Terrible.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr Neary has been my family doctor for 18 years. Very professional, takes a serious interest in the well-being of his patients, intelligent. One of the best GPs in Calgary.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

He really gets to know you. He’s been my family doctor for 11 years.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Peter has helped my family through difficult times, he really cares about his patients and is extremely helpful. A kind man.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

He's the best. Listens, explains and truly cares. He's been my family Dr. for 17 years now and sometimes knows me better than I know myself. Going for an appointment is like going to visit an old friend. Trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

He has been my family doctor for 8 years now. He listens to his patients, and earnestly tries to help resolve any issues you come in with. Hes personable and treats you like a friend. Since moving his practice the front end staff are wonderful, and its easy to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Amazing doctor and very lucky to have him as our family gp

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Best Doctor ever - it is going on 20 years - he literally saved my life because he listened......

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Great doctor! Listens and explains his course of action, which is why he is often running late. Staff have been up and down over the years but he is moving to a new location, so hoping that will improve.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018