Ratings for Dr. John W. Burke

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I had been Dr. Burke's patient for many years and found him to be an excellent Dr. Very helpful, friendly and on time. His staff were very helpful, cheerful and quick to book appointments to fit my schedule. As stated before, Dr. John Burke was an excellent Doctor. He is missed by all and in our prayers.Dr. John Burke passed away after a courageous fight with cancer in 2011

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Very comfortable to deal with . . .polite and precise . . . if not readily availed of info , will source asap

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

We have been going to see Dr Burke for quite a few years and we are pleased with his advice. They always manage to fit us in with an emergency which I love. A very approachable, genuine person that you could discuss anything with.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Very Helpful and easy to deal with,straight forward on explainations

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Like the others, I find Dr.Burke to be kind, unfortunately I also find him to be more of a "Reactive Doctor" than a "Pro Active" Doctor. You have to tell him what you want to do instead of him making "Suggestions". It's almost as if you have to come into his office with a plan to have him authorize. His staff is "Uber-Kind". Dr.Burke is the second doctor I've ever had in my life and I must say, my first doctor was way more pro-active. Seems to be a B.C thing.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

I have been a patient for 20 yrs. He is a very kind and understanding Doctor. He Always listens to me and takes good care of me. His staff is always friendly and nice

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Dr. Burke is has been mine for many years. He is very helpful and knows what he is doing. Sometimes, I wish he wouldn't rush things along, but most drs do that

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Dr Burke is a great doctor he is always very kind and a very good listener. He has been my dr for many years and hopefully many more to come.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007