You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Bradley Noss

We (wife and I) found Dr. Noss very kind considerate and professional. Some of the previous comments are truly hard to understand . The good doctor met with us prior to the procedure, explained it very well, putting us at ease. When the time came shortly after all took place on time and again in a helpful professional manner with a good deal indeed of humour. The final explanation of what was found was undertaken on time and in a considerate manner. Overall the experience was just plain excellent. Dr. Noss treated my wife in a very caring, helpful, considerate and professional manner. One could expect nothing more..Thanks Dr.NOSS!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

very pleasant helpful kind and ´xtremely knowlegable

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Found Dr. Noss to be an excellent physician. He was knowledgable and confident, open and honest about what was/was not possible and really just seemed like a great guy. Maybe some people don't get his dry sense of humour? He was direct, open and very easy to speak with. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

My spouse needed some work back in 2010, which he became very sick at home afterwards and had to be rushed in as he went septic from a ruptured ureter tube. Was in hospital for several days, nurses concerned stating they were worried as this doctor failed to book hi for a corrective surgery from a blast that ruptured his ureter... Got a call that he would be released by his receptionist at 4:30 pm... After or GP office was closed, luckily got DR. Best as she was the doc on call who stopped the process. Noss then performed the corrective surgery a stent running from the kidney through the ureter to stop the process throughout his system. I found the Doctors mood changeable he bordered on psychotic or drug induced psychosis. By the comments he must have pulled up his socks since 2010. However, no one in my family will ever go to him again....

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Excellent care and he knows what hes talking about

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Great guy, very helpful with everything. I thought he was hilarious and really took and tension away and made me feel comfortable. I can, however, see why some people may not appreciate him. He comes off very strong and tells it like it is - which isn't for everyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I saw him recently to take care of chronic kidney stones I've had for well over five years - not fun stuff, I can assure you ! Imagine trying to urinate out a Honda Civic, with its doors stuck open. Ouch. Dr. Noss was knowledgeable, concise, and frankly very honest about exactly what the procedure would be like and I really appreciated his honesty.. The entire hospital staff that day from X-Ray, Reception, Blood testing lab, and all the receptionists in each department were all very courteous and pleasant to interact with.. I have a feeling based on the borderline illiterate negative commenters that they themselves have bad attitudes.. You have to give respect to get respect, and if you type like you talk (A drunken orangutan); then it's no wonder why you will have bad experiences no matter where you go..

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Thankfully I am no longer one of his patients, when he did a cysto on me he said yes have to bring you back in to scape out some lesions in my bladder. On the day he was to do this almost 2 months later he cancelled as I had had a mini stroke earlier in the week(understandable) but when he said if i had read your medical history before I never would have taken you on as a patient. I have no respect for him as I thought you had to be able to read to be a Dr. The only good thing I found out later was that he had recommended me to a Dr. in Ottawa who on the first visit to this Dr. asked if Noss had told me I had cancer. Was just a bit shocked to hear this. Thankfully this Dr. got things moving fast, surgery in less than a month after initial visit. While I was waiting for blood work after initial visit I met two other men that had been to Noss first that had gotten to see other Dr,'s who were told basically the same thing as me by there new Dr.'s Both these men and there wives were glad to be well away from Noss. Would I recommend any one to Noss only if I really did not like them.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Went for a standard V, very kurt, almost rude, no bedside manner. After the surgery i has some sort of infection ans my trsticles were the size of an orange. Called Dr. noss and was told he cant help me, i had to go to emergency. I called my family doctor and i immediately got in to see him. He was stunned when he saw me, he was less than impressed with my treatment by Dr. noss. Got that cleared up after 2 weeks but 3 months and 3 samples later i still have issues. The positive comments i read must be from family memebers, many men i have spoken to were not happy. I should have asked around first, learn from my mistake. Go anywhere else but this guy. I am now going to another specialist, this guy is terrible.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I cannot understand some of the other comments, but they make me question some of the commentators. It is hard to imagine a more caring, knowledgeable and diligent doctor than Mark Noss. He has been working with me on my bladder and prostate health for many years now, he has been thorough, has always taken time to explain things to me - to my clear understanding, has almost always been punctual for appointments, and has always been exceptionally considerate. He is simply a great doctor who fits his vocation extremely well. Similarly, Cinday has always been available to my on the phone (except during her vacation) and has always been courteous and exceptionally helpful. Maybe the issues mentioned by some commentators are actually a reflection of their own attitude and behaviour. I would be pleased and confident recommending Dr. Mark Noss to anyone needing the services of a professional, friendly, highly competent and caring urologist. Terry O'Reilly

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Mark Bradley Noss's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We (wife and I) found Dr. Noss very kind considerate and professional. Some of the previous comments are truly hard to understand . The good doctor met with ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very pleasant helpful kind and ´xtremely knowlegable"

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found Dr. Noss to be an excellent physician. He was knowledgable and confident, open and honest about what was/was not possible and really just seemed like a gr..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My spouse needed some work back in 2010, which he became very sick at home afterwards and had to be rushed in as he went septic from a ruptured ureter tube. Wa..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care and he knows what hes talking about"

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great guy, very helpful with everything. I thought he was hilarious and really took and tension away and made me feel comfortable. I can, however, see why some ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw him recently to take care of chronic kidney stones I've had for well over five years - not fun stuff, I can assure you ! Imagine trying to urinate out a H..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Thankfully I am no longer one of his patients, when he did a cysto on me he said yes have to bring you back in to scape out some lesions in my bladder. On the d..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Went for a standard V, very kurt, almost rude, no bedside manner. After the surgery i has some sort of infection ans my trsticles were the size of an orange. Ca..."

November 10, 2014