Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Chilton

Not good doctor!!! Rud and disrespectful to older people. Do listen to his patients. He is in Major hurry. Never will back to him or take my mother to his.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I have always had positive experiences with MMI, and have recommended them to several friends.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Everyone at MMI is wonderful. Very caring, professional, and kind.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

outstanding service and staff. polite, Courteous and very professional; And very attentive to patients needs. ... Thank you: from Mr. Atkins C.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I wish I found these reviews a year ago before letting Dr. Chilton touch me. In 2012 things have not changed very much from the previous reviews on this page. I had a partial laminectomy after surgery things went from bad to worse. After several visits with a PA I managed to personally see Dr Chilton he told me to keep taking the narcotics (4 months after surgery) mind over matter and walked out. I was left baffled. I called the office back to ask where do I go from here, they told me Dr. Chilton no longer was my dr and please do not call again. I have since found an excellent surgeon at John Hopkins whom thankfully is very compitant at his job.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

This doctor was very unhelpful. He was in a major hurry. I could not believe how fast I was dismissed because the issue I went there for was not obvious such as a broken bone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr Chilton found a break in my back that other doctors missed. He never rushed me out of the room. He spoke to me like a human being. He also smiled and did not make me feel like every other patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

no one returns phone calls, medical proceedures needed to relieve pain were not done for WEEKS because the office "help" doesnt do their job, they are HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

I consider this Doctor to be very unprofessional. He used profanity in the very first question that he asked me. He questioned my integrity. I pride myself on that.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2005

Dr. Mark D. Chilton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Mark Chilton, M.D. is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon. Dr. Chilton sees all manner of orthopaedic complaints, from fracture care to sports injuries. The main focus of his practice is joint replacement of the hip and knee. He has published numerous orthopaedic papers including articles on non-operative treatment of low back injury in athletes and is a much sought after speaker. Dr. Chilton believes in giving back to the community where he lives and practices. He has volunteered his time for many years as a team physician for local high school and college teams and is a team physician for the Frederick Keys, the Single A Minor League affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles.

• English

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1980)