Ratings for Dr. Valeria Ainolhayat

Staff is VERY unorganized. I called 3 times last wk left messages all 3 times, they never called me back. I call again this past Mon, & got my medication refilled by not leaving a message but by purposly getting appt line instead. On Mon their response for not getting back with me was that they were half staffed. Theres lots of people who need a job these days! Now today, Fri, 1 1/2 wks after my initial call & they call me today to tell me they called in my rx... ? I have already gotten it refilled 4 days ago. I asked the girl if they leave notes of conversations in the charts of patients once theyve spoken to us & her answer was no. I suggested they do that from now on because I had already spoken to someone the Mon before & they might want to notate that in the chart as this has happened before. They need someone to come in & be an office manager for the staff so that they are all on the same page. They need to at least appear to be organized to patients, even if they really arent.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Office employee and the check in nurse always ask why I am there.....(Read the Chart folks, try to be or look professional even if you are not) The office made the appointment, they have my record. It is shocking that I am still required to bring in a list of my medicines that they have on file that was presribed in that office for every appointment.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

staff dont schedule your appts. right and the dr looks at you like your crazy ..she had me sign release forms to get my records from my other dr. which she never even sent them!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

At one point there were some very nice people working in that office, but the last time I went I was informed that the caring, considerate people no longer worked there, but of course the same rude people who have been there for years are still there. How much since does that make? Since then I have found out that the rudest two are related- wow that figures doesnt it? Needless to say I have since had my records transferred to another office.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Office staff is extremely rude. Doctor is always 45 minutes to an hour late. I was actually "forgotten" in a room so doctor went to lunch. Was told test results were "abnormal" on the phone but staff then refused to explain and couldn't schedule me in for a week. Broke toe and office refused to give me a same day appointment. Horrible!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

I was not impressed with this doctor. She told me American women have babies and don't lose the weight and that Peruvian women do! And your point was? Her staff talk about other patients. There is a fat woman with dark brown hair who snears at you when you walk up! I kid you not! At one time one of them said " we get a lot of crazy people in here" they all started laughing! I was so mad that I called Tricare and reported this clinic! I know I am legally responsible for what I have to say, this is why everything I have stated is the TRUTH!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007