Ratings for Dr. Antoaneta Ilieva

I've seen her a few times now with no issues. Always punctual, well-informed, and caring to my needs.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

My Copay is $25. I think Dr. Ilieva diagnosed me before she even saw me. I've been sick for 4 weeks and she would not give antibiotics. She said to get Zyrtec. I don't think she even looked at my file. She spent maybe 5 minutes with me. I even pointed out to her that I was sick for 4 weeks, not days. She changed my diagnosis from the common cold to allergies, apparently. I would not have asked for antibiotics if I thought it was the common cold, obviously I could use them after being sick for a whole month!!! I usually see a different Dr. in that practice. I will never again go to Dr. Ilieva, as my other Dr. will prescribe antibiotics and spend time with me and my symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

I came to the office with a high fever and she made me wait for over 1 hour (and, yes, I had an appointment) before telling me that I had a virus and that she could not help me. I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

She tried diagnosing me without any tests or taking a family history. I was offended by the way she worded some questions and i had a difficult time understanding her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

very inconsiderate of patient's time...ineffective management of office and information...dismissive of patient's concerns

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Antoaneta Ilieva's Credentials

• Sofia Med Academy, Fac Of Med, Sofia, Bulgaria (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chardon, OH