Ratings for Dr. William Pollett

The Best ,,, he literally saved my life 26 years ago .... God Bless Dr. Pollett .

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

At first I was so scared . I thought he was the coldest ,most uncaring Dr I ever met .....well , it turned out to be the furthest from the truth . As I see it , he has the answers but you have to ask the questions . He's a man of few words ,but he performed 3 bowels surgeries on me in 17 months and I truly believe that he saved my life ........you just have to have a knack of pulling the words out of his mouth......to sum it up , " he's the best " .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Very rough during my physical exam; hard to talk to; and very distant. Told me to go home and pray for a miracle!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Was unable to do a surgery laparoscopically. Needs to get with technology and improve his abilities.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

2 things to consider when seeing Dr Pollett. Does the expertise, experience and knowledge out weigh the wait time/attitude? In my opinion yes. Dr Pollett has seen it all and is an expert in every sense of the word but his "ways" are something left to be desired. I travelled 3x a considerable distance to see him before he scheduled a surgery time. This decision should have been made on the first visit. All 3 appointments were rushed and he didn't seem like he wanted to take the time to speak with me. Not to mention each appointment being 3hrs late. On the last appointment I basically had to follow him out of the room on order for him to stop and answer my questions. Surgery went well, he came to see me for 2mins after and didn't explain what happened in the procedure only to say it should take care if my problem and only re book a follow up if things don't heal up well. He is difficult to deal with but a seasoned veteran. Ask yourself do you want to put your "situation" in the hands of a friendly idiot or a distant expert? Your decision.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

GIANT EGO... I'm surprised that he can fit through the door!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Pollett for almost 30 years. Anytime he wasn't punctual, it was because he was taking care of another patient. I have had many doctors over the years, but there are very few I would trust more than Dr. Pollett. While his words may be few, they are honest, knowledgeable, kind when needed and always respectful. You can trust Dr. Pollett's advice. While he may not know it, he's saved my sanity on a number of occasions and will always remain one of my most trusted doctors.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Pollett is a a fantastic doctor. I don't know what I would have done without him. He removed a cancerous growth for me 24 years ago. I was very young and very scared. He made me feel much better by his positive remarks and patience. I've been followed up by him eversince, and he has solved another medical problem for me as well which improved my quality of life so much. He also did a fantastic job with my sisters surgery for colon cancer, after another doctor made a huge and very serious mistake with her diagnosis, she is now cancer free. She also admires and thanks him for his professionalism and kindness. He's the best. I wish all doctors were as competent and as reliable as he is.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

had my appendix removed 2 years ago by Dr. Pollett the old fashioned way, as he thought time was of the essence! He did a perfect clean looking incision and I can hardly even see my scar!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Treated my mother like a dog. He needs to smarten up and treat people the way he'd want him and his family to be treated. Thank God Dr Felix was able to fix his mistakes.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010