Ratings for Dr. Maureen C. Downes

Office visit was great. We were in and out very quickly.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Downes saw my 1 year old daughter and she is always pleasant and makes the baby feel comfortable. She has a good nature with our children and is a positive Doctor giving us several options when they are sick/not feeling well. The nurse is also very good - very personable and we enjoy coming to this doctors office. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Great experience-friendly caring staff and physicians

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Our family has been incredibly blessed to be a part of Irvine Pediatrics since the birth of my first born 20 1/2 years ago. Dr Tse and the entire staff have helped us care for, guide, and keep our girls healthy for over 20 years. Throughout the years we have changed insurance and always make sure we have Irvine Peds as their provider so our daughters can have the continuity of care. Our girls have always felt safe, listened to, and cared for by Dr Tse, as well as Dr Downes and Dr Galang. Thank you to the Doctors and the entire staff for all you do. Not only have they cared for them, but the quality of care is unmatched. We are forever grateful. The Benis Family

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

We have been seeing Dr Downes for over 9 years now. We love the staff and treatment that Dr Downes gives. She always make my 3 daughter's very comfortable. She is very informative with information to us (parents) on what is going on with our girls and my husband and I always feel we can trust Dr Downes.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I have been coming to Irvine Pediatrics for over 11 years. Every experience has been pleasant. All the needs of the children have been met with attention and care. Dr. Downes treats us like a part of her family.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Very good experience each time we come, Dr Downs is a nice person she takes her time and explains everything.The stuff is very nice too especially Brazila she very professional and very nice with kids. The office is nice clean and kids friendly

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

This office and everyone in it is always so helpful with all the treatments and getting the proper treatment for my needs. Thanks to all for everthing

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I can trust that my children are loved and cared for. Dr. Downes is extremely thorough and her years of experience give me the confidence that my children are receiving the best care. Dr. Downes and her staff are simply wonderful to work with. Love them!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Both my kids are going to her,we SIMPLY love her..she is very friendly & answers our quest most of the the time..but on the downside her waiting time is more,once u enter the office to come out of the building it wud easily take an hr...her staff are very rude,don't behave properly..there is one lady in front desk,once i went to well entrance by mistake & told her my daughter has been crying all night she replied "if ur baby cries u need to bring in immediately,go to the sick entrance"how rude she was...am just sticking because of dr.Downes...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Maureen C. Downes's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1976)