Ratings for Dr. Ana-Maria Oelschig

Great doctor!!, been with her for over 15 years now. Can recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Oelachig has been my doctor for over 10 years. . I am over 50 years old and have had a number of Physicians over my life. Dr O is by far the best and most comprehensive Doctor I have had. She has picked up and prevented a number of issues that I know others would have missed. She has referred me to a number of specialists who have actually commented on Dr Oelschigs diagnosis accuracy. I feel lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Love her! Dr. Ana-Maria has been my doctor for over 10 years and I am so grateful for her expertise and her dedication. She is extremely thorough and goes above and beyond to make sure my health is 100%. I never leave her office without a good laugh....she is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

With Ana- Maria not only being an extremely close family friend of ours and my family doctor since i was born she has never disappointed me or my family, she is my friend when she needs to be and my doctor when is comes to my health, This women will never fail to make sure my health is at 100% and if it is not you better believe she is not happy and i am off for every type of blood work that she believes i need and more just to be careful. I dread the day she retires. This women is super woman, i wish there were more of her. But her front end staff are extremely rude and bitter. ( I have told her this many times)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Iles chug has been a great help to me I really enjoy her as my doctor as she is such a genuine person !

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. I did wait an hour the other day to see her and wish the opening times were longer but am very happy with her

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Love her! She has been my doctor since she opened the clinic and I dread thinking of the day she retires. She continually goes above and beyond for myself and my husband. Can't say enough good about this wonderful Doctor and woman.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Oelschig is a lovely woman and a frank and well informed physician; unfortunately, I find myself currently looking for a new doctor as wait times at Mokala have become unbearable, I can never get in touch with her (or even just leave a message) thanks to the harpies who inhabit the front desk, and I have to schedule an appointment (three weeks in advance!!!) in order to just receive blood test results. I have appreciated having a doctor's office nearby over the years, but I will now be having to drive to Calgary just to experience competent care. If I have any parting suggestion, it's to overhaul the staff - no one should ever be left in tears from simply trying to leave a message with a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

10 year a patient. Excellent doctor. Smallest fingers in Okotoks for prostate exams!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She has been my doctor for the past 18+ years - extremely efficient and I would recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016