Ratings for Dr. Peter Kuechler

Dr. Peter Kuechler saved my husbands life in the summer of 2014. He had to get a second team together after a blood clot operation which left my husband with hardly any pulse in his left leg. We were amazed and thankful at his quick response to a nurse's call and his skill. when other's complain about bedside manners, it totally bugs me because a great surgeon is what he is and should be valued for that. Plus we felt he did take time to explain things afterwards and did not just rush about as some do...Sorry this is late in being posted, but I hope it helps others to make up their mind about this excellent surgeon. Lennor

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Kuechler has saved-my life twice in three years, although his personality can rub you the wrong way I wouldn't hesitate to go back to him again if needed he's great surgeon

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

He was the nastiest Doctor I have every met rude my sister was with me she is an RN in England she told him if I was dying I would not let him near me Christine C ooper

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I am waiting for some tests to be done at present and then another consult with Dr. Kuechler. He was patient and informative on my first visit. I am hoping I do not have to wait a long time for my second appt as my life is pretty much on hold right now and very stressed out about my medical condition.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Has anyone else tried calling their office? I have been calling for 2 weeks now and only get a busy signal. I have PAD in my right leg for the past year now and my consultation with Dr. Kuuechler is still 1 month away. I am also type 1 (insulin dependent) Diabetic and 2 days ago my big toenail on my leg came off. I keep trying and trying to call the office to ask about that but busy busy busy. Anyone else have this problem?

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Great surgeon! Only complaint is that he has no regard for other peoples time. Arrived 15 minutes late for surgery and even when I was his first patient of the day he arrived 40 minutes late for my follow up appointment. He says it how it is which can come across as hurtful especially if you are sensitive. I would recommend this surgeon and would request him if I needed surgery in his area again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Some time ago now - just over a year - Femoral right by-pass. MOST excellent and currently doing follow up with pending appt.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Kind, considerate, had all the time needed to answer our questions. Pending surgery within 1 - 2 years. Not life threatening. We had choices, and he made recommendations. We felt very satisfied with this, our second visit with him. A good man.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I visited Dr. Kuechler with a blocked celiac artery. I found him to be professional,sincere, and humble. He's taking a closer look in the new year, and I am confident in his care.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I must have seen a different Dr. Kuechler than a lot of others here. I found him to be wonderful. He took the time to explain everything in detail to me. He answered all my question. I never once felt rushed. I felt he was very sincere and caring. His appointments do run behind; but I think that speaks to how in demand he is because of his skills.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012