Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Zane

Dr. Zane is the best there is! I look forward to my once a year visit to see him. He is so compassionate and you will NEVER feel rushed... After your exam, you go back to his office and talk with him as long as you like. He always has a big smile and greets you with a hug. He is an amazing person and a great doctor. He delivered my second child by C-section. My first was C-section as well and I had some scar tissues. Dr. Zane was like "I will clean that up for you", and he did a great job as they are completely gone. His staffs are also great. I love his multiple locations since whether I am in the Alpharetta area or the Perimeter, I can still see him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

My daughter was treated very poorly by his nurse. She requested to know know the gender of the baby and it was not noted in her chart. She has NOT been able to get to talk to the doctor about this because she can't get past his office staff

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr.Zane is my doctor and recommended hims to all my friends

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I enjoyed Dr. Zane. Very excellent doctor and practice. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Love Dr. Zane. Been with him for 15 years. He's successfully done 3 different surgeries on me, and worked closely with other specialists on my behalf. He really knows his stuff and has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Very good practice.. Dr. Zane is extremely knoweledgeable and compassionate. I had 2 children and 2 miscarriages, infertility issues etc. etc. with them.. Been going there 15 years. The nurses and midwives are also wonderful..

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

Dr. Zane is the best Dr. He takes his time w/ you & makes you feel very comfortable. I have been seeing him for about 6 or 7 years & would not go to anyone else. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Dr. Zane is a wonderful physician. He is compassionate, intelligent and understanding. He doesn't make you feel stupid for asking a million questions and he has a great bedside manner. I am a nurse and have worked with a lot of physicians...NONE as kind as Dr. Zane. He delivered both of my children and I had high-risk pregnancies. He truly is wonderful. I highly recommend him. He has been my doctor for 20 years now. (I'm 38 now). Even though I now live 40 miles from his office, I continue to drive there and won't see anyone else until he retires. Excellent Care!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr Zane is wonderful. Delivered all three children. Great sense of humor. Takes plenty of time, answers all questions, concerns, etc. Would highly recommend Dr. Zane.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2006

I am a former labor and delievery nurse and I delivered all 3 of my children with this group. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

Dr. Richard C. Zane's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA