Ratings for Dr. Carol Boutilier

Terrible bedside manners , can't keep track of prescriptions, rude secretaries which include the Drs sisters and daughter, Dr Boutilier does not take patients concerns seriously ,is on vacation 3 times a year most of the time if you need them you have to go there physically and ask for an appointment which will be scheduled for 4 weeks later. Referrals aren't getting done, MRI's aren't being sent to specialists,and reports such as blood work and urinalysis hardly get looked at , if you want to know your results you have to call. Worst Drs office in the Glace Bay area.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I think carol is great and i love colleen and allison keep up the good work what your doing is working #1 secretaries

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Go. Boutlier is awesome yes it takes time to see her but it is worth it. My sister is sick with cancer and Carol is wonderful with her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Carol has been wonderful to myself and my family. She is smart and she does not hesitate to refer to a specialist if we need one. She and her staff have also been very compassionate since my son passed away and for that I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Agree with statment that you can RARELY reach by phone.I ALWAYS drop in to get an appt.I usually have to wait three weeks.Told by Ann if emerg. go to ER. WHY? I HAVE a family doc and should be able to get in to see her.I've gone to walk-in clinic couple of times bc I couldn't get in to see Dr. B. As far as Dr. B is concerned, I think she's a great doctor, refers you wherever you want when she thinks it's necessary.Her recept.is the main prob.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

The best decision I ever made was to leave Dr.Boutiler and found a WONDERFULL! doctor in Louisbourg. I don't have to wait a month for an appointment and I don't have to deal with a rude secretary.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Carol would be a good doctor with the exception that her secretary (Anne) should not be employed anywhere. Having spent 3 hours regularly in the waiting room and listening to the conversations Anne has on the phone you realize that she is talking to her friends for hours at a time and patients are unable to get through. The only way to get an appointment is to walk in and usually you are looked at as an interuption in her busy social time. I realize that Anne and Carol are close friends but it's time to wake up and realize you have to cut the dead wood from your practice to better serve your patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Hard to contact due to limited office hours and phone always off the hook during the day. Answering service does not allow voice mails.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Boutilier is actually a decent family doctor, however her receptionist (Anne) really makes her look horrible in the community. Not too many people say positive things about this doctor due to her receptionists horrible attitude. My family will not even book to see the doctor since it is impossible to get an appointment, unless you GO IN and speak to Miss Negative Nancy (Anne). Forget calling on the phone to make an appointment! We would rather go wait in line at the walk-in clinic. Sad.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012