Ratings for Dr. Ernst Schandl

Literally the nicest human and most considerate human. Will make you feel comfortable no matter the situation and will give thorough explanations​, etc.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Superb! He is absolutely one of a kind Dentist I have ever seen! He works very professionally, with integrity and concern for all patients. He does not only make sure that you are treated well but full packed of knowledge about the procedures you have undergone as well as with post-op, after care and follow up.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Excellent dentist- takes the time to explain everything and is very good at what he does!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

The staff if amazing but the dentist is always running out to smoke and it stinks! Hated having to always wait for hours fr my appointment.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Needed a new Dentist, as we are new to the area and ended up being referred to Dr. Schandl. All I can say is that this guy is amazing. He took the time to explain what he was doing, as well as the reasons for his recommendations. I always thought we had a good Dentist back in Ontario, but this individual has now set a new bar for professionalism, as well as patient care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

excellent dentist - does great work - very professional. read the comments about the smoking and who honestly cares if the guy sokes? He does amazing work at the end of the day!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

He is a very good Dentist my whole family was seeing him. He is very helpful and really explains things. The only two things I can reall say bad about him is, you usually have to wait well past your appointment time to get into the chair, and the worst is all of his smoke breaks. This reasom is why we know have a new dentist, as we could not stand them smell of smoke on him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Schandl has done excellent work for myself, my daughter, and a family friend over the last 13 years. In that time, there was one small situation where "all did not go well", Oh gee, it was problems in My life that made things "IFFYEE", definitely not Dr. E. Schandl's skill &/Or experience. Through 5 different emergency situations, " Dr. E." was there for us at work on totally un-scheduled days, times, etc., always professional, focused, and gracious!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

I dont like how he is always leaving the room to go smoke, its a discusting example for a dentist

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

We have seen Dr. Schandl since he began practicing, he is an excellent dentist who cares immensely for his patients, he has gone beyond expectations fitting us in in an emergency as well as following up on care with Phone calls etc. calling in prescriptions , he is the best and his only fault (if this can be considered a fault is being to consciencious. we travel from out of town to see this dentist and he is more than worth the travel.:}

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007