Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Marine

Dr. Marine is a wonderful and caring Doctor. I had not been to a Doctor in quite a while and I am very happy that I chose her, as she made me feel very comfortable. She is always very kind and patient in answering all my questions. During my hospital stay she was attentive to my needs and also took the time to speak to my family who was there with me. I felt very well taken care of. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Marine lacks the basic social skills for her profession. She almost seems autistic in her lack of affect. Reviewers saying that she is all business or grows on you are missing the point that she is in the most people centered profession imaginable. Imagine an accountant being reviewed as not having a head for numbers and you have an idea how far off the mark she is. Her bedside manner is atrocious, and her lack of transparency as far as methodology is concerned seriously undermines her patients' ability to make informed decisions. She WILL medicalize the birth and she WILL put her convenience (vacation schedule, time) ahead of her patient's. She made our birth experience hell, and we will never use her again.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Marine for almost 3 years. I would recommend her to friends if they are looking for a new Dr. At first, she may not seem so friendly- however she really is and actually has a sense of humor. Recently, I ended up having to have a surgery, so I have seen a lot of this Dr. this year. I felt completely confident in her abilities and she spent a lot of time explaining the procedure, what was involved, and her follow up has been really good. Appointment times run very timely which is impressive- the only time I had to wait was when she had an emergency. She did apologize for the delay. As for office visits, she spends time a lot of time with you- more than most Doctors. I have even spoken to patients that are pregnant and they have only nice things to say about Doctor Marine.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Marine was friendly and very knowledgeable. She was well organized and quickly diagnosed my problem. I will definitely see her again and have referred friends. She didn't socialize alot with me, but I prefer my doctor "face time" be spent primarily on my medical problems anyway. Maybe that's why she was able to stay on time with the appointments.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

While she can seem to be serious and "all business" at first, Dr. Marine is helpful, efficient, able to answer just about any question and also quite funny when she wants to be.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

I went once and never again. She barely spent 2 minutes with me. she was cold and I felt very uncomfortable. Not my kind of Gyno.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Michelle A. Marine's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1988)