You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Cheuk

This Dr. Is extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well as friendly. He explained my allergies to me and went above and beyond allergies and is helping to try and diagnose the underlying rhinitus issues I have been dealing with for over 10 years. No answers yet but finally a dr that listens and wants to be helpful and figure out what is going on!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Amazing Doctor! Very knowledgable but still approachable and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Cheuk is awesome I've been seeing him for 7 years!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

While he is an excellent doctor and we got the best care and the most knowledge from his office their practices are another story. My stepdaughter had to miss her appointment and she was extremely sick and in the hospital. When we called to cancel the appointment we were told that we had $250 fee for doing so!!!! I told him we would not be paying that as a normal visit is $50, as a result neither one of my children are allowed to go back to their office. It is a money grab it and it is absolutely ridiculous! They are great as long as you don't never miss an appointment!!

Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Cheuk is the best specialist I have seen in the City. His staff are friendly and very helpful. The office is bright and clean and there is always parking. Plus he really takes the time to listen and fully investigate all of your symptoms. I really can't say enough about what a great experience I have had being treated by this consummate professional.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Very knowledgable and took the time to explain many things. He does speak quickly, but did not mind repeating and making sure I understood. We feel like we are in great hands with our daughters nut allergies!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Extremely knowledgable and thorough. He speaks very quickly so pay attention! He has lots of good info and is up to date on the latest research and medications. We will be doing followups with him and also trying to get my older son in to see him as well. His support staff are very helpful and are able to do the testing and explain the background/basis of the detailed questionnaire and the tests. He dispelled the myth that what you eat while pregnant determines the allergies your child gets.....no more guilt over peanut butter I ate while pregnant!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I find Dr. Cheuk to be a very doctor and a great communicator.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Cheuk is the first doctor in my 13 year-old son's life who has understood what is going on with his allergies. He explains things clearly, is punctual and friendly, and his staff are great. This is the best medical experience we have ever had. What a relief -- it was worth the wait to see him!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Stephen Cheuk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. Is extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well as friendly. He explained my allergies to me and went above and beyond allergies and is helping to try a..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! Very knowledgable but still approachable and friendly. "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cheuk is awesome I've been seeing him for 7 years! "

June 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2V 0L8". Address has been updated from "None" to "2515 90 Avenue Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032516066".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "While he is an excellent doctor and we got the best care and the most knowledge from his office their practices are another story. My stepdaughter had to miss h..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheuk is the best specialist I have seen in the City. His staff are friendly and very helpful. The office is bright and clean and there is always parking...."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable and took the time to explain many things. He does speak quickly, but did not mind repeating and making sure I understood. We feel like we are ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in Calgary!! Very knowledgeable and great at explaining things as well as giving a reasonable treatment plan"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgable and thorough. He speaks very quickly so pay attention! He has lots of good info and is up to date on the latest research and medication..."

January 19, 2015