You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Cheuk

HORRIBLE do not go here!! The staff is so rude and not understanding!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

It was the most awful thing I have had to go through. We waited months to get in, only to put my 2 year old son through a torture test of 36 pin pricks, all the while I was told to hold my child and listen to him scream "mommy it hurts" Horrible experience. I would never recommend any child be put through this experience. Never. Ever. Hopefully this review will save a mother/child from ever having to suffer like this. You don't ever forget, only regret.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

We had an excellent experience at Dr.Cheuk's office yesterday. We had gone to get Allergy (skin test) done for our 2 kids. He was very thorough & knowledgeable & was willing to answer any & all questions. Very good doctor! His staff including nurses as well as front line staff (especially Moshay) were very nice too. Thank you for all your help!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

We waited 30 minutes in a tiny room after the initial screening done by a staff, not even sure of her training, and eventually left without seeing anyone. 30 minutes waiting for the Dr to come in is a bit much. His office was packed seemed like a blatant attempt to maximize the patients and thus fees. I will go back to my family physician for follow up. Will never go back to this doctor. His office has not even tried to contact us to see as to why we left. Terrible experience after waiting almost 18 months to get in.

Submitted February 22, 2016

This Dr. Is extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well as friendly. He explained my allergies to me and went above and beyond allergies and is helping to try and diagnose the underlying rhinitus issues I have been dealing with for over 10 years. No answers yet but finally a dr that listens and wants to be helpful and figure out what is going on!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Amazing Doctor! Very knowledgable but still approachable and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Cheuk is awesome I've been seeing him for 7 years!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

While he is an excellent doctor and we got the best care and the most knowledge from his office their practices are another story. My stepdaughter had to miss her appointment and she was extremely sick and in the hospital. When we called to cancel the appointment we were told that we had $250 fee for doing so!!!! I told him we would not be paying that as a normal visit is $50, as a result neither one of my children are allowed to go back to their office. It is a money grab it and it is absolutely ridiculous! They are great as long as you don't never miss an appointment!!

Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Cheuk is the best specialist I have seen in the City. His staff are friendly and very helpful. The office is bright and clean and there is always parking. Plus he really takes the time to listen and fully investigate all of your symptoms. I really can't say enough about what a great experience I have had being treated by this consummate professional.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Stephen Cheuk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "HORRIBLE do not go here!! The staff is so rude and not understanding!"

May 6, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "It was the most awful thing I have had to go through. We waited months to get in, only to put my 2 year old son through a torture test of 36 pin pricks, all t..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had an excellent experience at Dr.Cheuk's office yesterday. We had gone to get Allergy (skin test) done for our 2 kids. He was very thorough & knowledgeabl..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor and very informative. His staff are also great and I recommend seeing him. "

February 27, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "We waited 30 minutes in a tiny room after the initial screening done by a staff, not even sure of her training, and eventually left without seeing anyone. 30 m..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. Is extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well as friendly. He explained my allergies to me and went above and beyond allergies and is helping to try a..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! Very knowledgable but still approachable and friendly. "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cheuk is awesome I've been seeing him for 7 years! "

June 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2V 0L8". Address has been updated from "None" to "2515 90 Avenue Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032516066".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "While he is an excellent doctor and we got the best care and the most knowledge from his office their practices are another story. My stepdaughter had to miss h..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheuk is the best specialist I have seen in the City. His staff are friendly and very helpful. The office is bright and clean and there is always parking...."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable and took the time to explain many things. He does speak quickly, but did not mind repeating and making sure I understood. We feel like we are ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in Calgary!! Very knowledgeable and great at explaining things as well as giving a reasonable treatment plan"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgable and thorough. He speaks very quickly so pay attention! He has lots of good info and is up to date on the latest research and medication..."

January 19, 2015