Ratings for Dr. Stephen Cheuk

Dr. Cheuk is a wonderful doctor - very knowledgeable and very personable. Great support staff

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

We have been going there for few year. Love the staff and Dr very knowledgeable. Long appointment but worth the time.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

We just felt like Dr does not listen to what is concerning us with our small child. We have followed numerous directions, tried many things but we are still experiencing issues with her health.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I have been going here for 4 years now and this place has been great. Dr. Cheuk is a hard working, knowledable, and friendly doctor. The staff is great I have allways enjoyed my visits. How anyone can say the negative things they have is beyond me, the problem might not be with the clinic. Thank you Dr. Cheuk and staff for doing such an amazing job.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had one of the best "referral" experiences at Dr. Cheuk's office. I got into the clinic in less then one month after the referral. There wasn't one point in the process - booking the appointment, instructions to find the clinic, testing and consultation - that I didn't find the staff to be polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I was given loads of helpful information (with written handouts to take home to review). Dr. Cheuk took time to thoroughly review my history and results and I feel he gave me proper direction on getting back to healthy. I wish all medical clinics were like this one.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Avoid like the plague. Uninformed, rude, and cost our child two years of health/life by not knowing his immunology. Do your research.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Incredibly friendly, up to date on the latest research, able to explain things very succinctly and clearly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This is the first time we have ever felt like our son is receiving proper care and attention for his life-threatening allergies. We are hugely grateful for all that he and his office staff does to keep our son thriving. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Cheuk is an extremely knowledgeable doctor who has helped me a lot! He is very caring and thoroughly investigates symptoms. I had my allergy testing done at his office, and he really helped me with the rashes I have had for years! I am very lucky to have been referred to this amazing specialist. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Cheuk since I was 10yrs old, now I'm 19 and I am I charge of my own care. They are great through the transition and were instrumental in getting me on medications that improve my quality of life. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016