Ratings for Dr. Stephen Cheuk

Avoid like the plague. Uninformed, rude, and cost our child two years of health/life by not knowing his immunology. Do your research.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Incredibly friendly, up to date on the latest research, able to explain things very succinctly and clearly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This is the first time we have ever felt like our son is receiving proper care and attention for his life-threatening allergies. We are hugely grateful for all that he and his office staff does to keep our son thriving. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Cheuk is an extremely knowledgeable doctor who has helped me a lot! He is very caring and thoroughly investigates symptoms. I had my allergy testing done at his office, and he really helped me with the rashes I have had for years! I am very lucky to have been referred to this amazing specialist. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Cheuk since I was 10yrs old, now I'm 19 and I am I charge of my own care. They are great through the transition and were instrumental in getting me on medications that improve my quality of life. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Awesome, knowledgable Doctor. Gets to the bottom of what's wrong instead of just writing prescriptions to treat symptoms. 3 of my children (youngest one is a 1 year old) and myself have seen this doctor and he is by far the best allergist I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

This Dr. does not run on time at all. My first visit was a nightmare and I was talked down to and treated poorly by the nurse. When Dr. Cheuk finally came in to see me, he wasn't helpful and was guessing on how to treat my symptoms and allergies. He prescribed me a very expensive medication (even with insurance) and has yet to follow up with me to see if the medication is working or if I need to continue. I have tried to make an appointment several times and every time the staff tells me that I don't need to see him. When I insisted, they told me that I need another referral to see him, even though I am an existing patient. The staff were rude to me and very defensive. I voiced my displeasure and the staff member attacked me and told me passive-aggressively to go to another Dr. So, I did.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Cheuk for over five years now, since my son had an allergic reaction when he was 1. Dr. Cheuk now also treats my daughter and myself.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

A great experience. Fairly quick referral (about 2 months). Dr. Cheuk and his staff were very knowledgeable and could explain things in an easy to understand manner. He was very thorough and we will be doing follow-up. I felt that I could take all the time I needed in order to understand what might be happening and and what our plans are going forward - I was the one in a hurry as I had another appointment to get to. An excellent experience. I felt really listened to and that they would do whatever it took to figure my problems out.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

My son is ALREADY a patient of Dr. Cheuk's and has developed a new allergy to penicillin, for which he had to go to the ER. They told me I need to go BACK to my family doctor for a referral or they won't see him about this. Talk about wasting health care resources. The staff was so rude about it, as they are about everything. They hung up on me. I would not recommend this specialist to anyone just to avoid Dr. Cheuk's rude and unfeeling staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016