Ratings for Dr. John Shewchuk

Dr Shewchuk is the best Dr Yisfale ever had. It was a great loss when he left & moved to Saskatoon. He is a very caring Dr & also very thorough

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Best Doctor that I have ever had, and hands down the most knowledgeable doctor that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Shewchuk is the best thing that has happened for our mother. He has provided amazing thorough care and is available anytime. He jokes with her and she always ends up chuckling about some comment he made that lifted her spirits. He has been compassionate, honest and to the point. We are grateful we found him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I would not be going to see him if my regular doctor were not on mat leave. He does not even look you in the eyes when he speaks, makes you feel like he is being bothered by your mere presence, and does not speak respectfully or even like he is interested in any condition you have. He may be knowledgeable to many, but I have yet to see this or his people skills.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Shewchuk is a great doctor. He has helped me out with some outstanding health issues, and continues to provide top of the notch client care. He is caring, and knowledgeable and the best doctor I have ever had! He has even called me on the weekend to deliver favourable test results so that I'd have a good weekend. Superior serve!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

He has been the BEST Dr ever!!! He is caring, compassionate and knowledgable-also up to date on the latest. Sorry he left my area. Things are not the same without him. If he is currently your physician, you have been blessed!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

He is the best! Thorough, conscientious, kind and straightforward. He asks tons of questions to get to the bottom of the problem. I wish he wouldn't retire!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr Shewchuk has been our family Dr for a while now and I dread the day that he retires. He is an excellent doctor, very thorough and knowledgeable. He gets right to the point and there is no beating around the bush....I like that. When ever I take my kids to him he is excellent, he jokes with them, asks them about things that are important to them and really makes them feel comfortable. Whenever I have went to see him he has never been too busy to see me, and I usually leave to the words "if you need anything or have any trouble, just call, I'd be happy to see you". You will never find a better doctor than Dr. Shewchuk.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

I always know that he will make 'Every' effort to help me any health problems - I relax when I know that he is looking our for my health and my best interests.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr Shewchuk has been my personal physican for just about 30 years. He is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor and Tisdale has been very fortunate to have a doctor of this calibre.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007