Ratings for Dr. Sanford S. Osher

I have been a patient of Dr. Osher's for 24 years. His care and expertise are second to none! He truly cares about his patients and he listens! I wish he could be my primary care physician. He isn't just concerned about OB/GYN issues, he wants to ensure you are up-to-date on all of your tests. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

In a word...."Fantastic!" I have been a patient of Dr. Osher's for more than 20 years. In that time, I can always count on his advise, day or night. I even had to contact him once during a weekend, and he answered the phone while he was raking leaves, yet he still was able to assist me. Great Care and Attention!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr.Osher is an outstanding gynecologist. He is a Great listener and helps you get any concerns that you are having taken care of right away. Not to mention, he saved my life. I am very greatful to have found him. I was complaining about pain and bleeding and he listened right away. I had a Pap smear done and it had come back normal so he had me have an ultrasound done and he found hyperplasia with atopia and he got me with an oncologist right away and I had a robotic hysterectomy and he checked on me to make sure everything went ok. Thanks Dr.Osher for being the best doctor anyone could ask for!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Amazing physician. I recommend him to everyone I know

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Doctors are a dime a dozen, but if you want a doctor who cares for his patients and not the bottom line then it is Dr. Osher. I have been a patient for many years and have given the man a few grey hairs, but the doctor got me thru all my female medical issues. Would not be here without him. His staff is wonderful, Carol is a joy to be around. She is as efficient as Dr. Osher.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have been going to Dr Osher for over 15 years and I have always been impressed with his professionalism and directness. He goes above and beyond most doctors in every way and it will be a sad day when he is no longer practicing . I can’t say enough good things about this doctor. Love him like family .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Osher is an excellent doctor that goes above and beyond any expectations anyone could have for a doctor today.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Osher's for over 10 years. He is extremely thorough takes great care in diagnosing, examining, explaining medical conditions, and treatments. As a patient, he really helps you understand what is happening. He also is responsive with his follow-up. Lastly, he is relentless about reminding his patients about annual check-ups. Very caring.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Osher is one of the best OB/Gyn doctors in the area. I have seen him for 20+ years and have recommended him to all my friends and relatives. Once my life was so out of control he took time out of his busy schedule to call me at 10 p.m. on July 4th to ask me if all was ok and remind me that I needed to schedule my pap test and mammogram. Not many doctors care enough to even interact with patients during appt time let alone take extra time to make sure that their patients are cared for and all is ok in their life. I was the first patient in the Cincinnati area that he performed an Oblation procedure on because of excessive bleeding that I kept having and to prevent performing a hysterectomy ...I agreed. It too was successful and I thank God for him everyday that he has kept me healthy and up to date on my wellness care. He and his staff go over and above the call of duty...he is very caring and an expert in his field!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Osher's for 20 years. He has performed at least three surgeries on me. All were successful. I was actually able to concieve because of one of the surgeries he performed. Now I have three beautiful children because of Dr. Osher (and God). I think Dr. Osher truly cares about his patients. I definitely trust him and would recommend him to anyone. Charissa Snyder

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Sanford S. Osher's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1982)