Ratings for Dr. Sanford S. Osher

Dr. Osher is one of the best OB/Gyn doctors in the area. I have seen him for 20+ years and have recommended him to all my friends and relatives. Once my life was so out of control he took time out of his busy schedule to call me at 10 p.m. on July 4th to ask me if all was ok and remind me that I needed to schedule my pap test and mammogram. Not many doctors care enough to even interact with patients during appt time let alone take extra time to make sure that their patients are cared for and all is ok in their life. I was the first patient in the Cincinnati area that he performed an Oblation procedure on because of excessive bleeding that I kept having and to prevent performing a hysterectomy ...I agreed. It too was successful and I thank God for him everyday that he has kept me healthy and up to date on my wellness care. He and his staff go over and above the call of duty...he is very caring and an expert in his field!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Osher's for 20 years. He has performed at least three surgeries on me. All were successful. I was actually able to concieve because of one of the surgeries he performed. Now I have three beautiful children because of Dr. Osher (and God). I think Dr. Osher truly cares about his patients. I definitely trust him and would recommend him to anyone. Charissa Snyder

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Osher saved my life 10 years ago! I had gone to several Doctors, only to be told nothing was wrong with me. I fianlly found Dr. Osher who listened, and who eventually found cancer. Because of Dr. Osher, I am alive today. I am so very grateful, very happy, and very appreciative every day I wake up because of him. Today I have a wonderful family, and a wonderful life that I may have never had a chance to experience if it were not for Dr. Osher. I see him every year for an annual check up, and he takes time with me, as he did on my very first visit to him. His staff is also extremely caring and professional on all levels. I repect Dr. Osher and I would reccommnend Dr. Osher to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr Osher met me (w/ my friend) in his office on a Saturday night right before Christmas because I had severe abdominal pain. Turned out to be a UTI caused by IC. Dr Osher is an exceptional Dr.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

He cares about his patients. He spends enough time with each patient and doesnt rush.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Easy to communicate with, will give you the detailed answers you seek.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Sanford S. Osher's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1982)

Assurant