Ratings for Dr. C. J. Krebs

Very caring and compasionate. He personally calls with test and lab results. The office staff is very professional and discrete.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Honestly, I didn't see Dr. Krebs, but I saw an ARNP there, Michelle Conkling, and she was horrible! No compassion at all, poor bed side manner to say the least, and the staff there is awful too. It took me calling for two weeks straight just to get an answer to my question and a refill done, while I was about to run out of my medication in the mean time!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

The practice is unorganized, and does not follow up. I had to play phone tag with the office for 2 weeks to get test results. Dr Krebs seems to be in the later stages of his career, and waiting out his time for retirement. He seemed disinterested in my health issue that arrose, and was not proactive in treatment. He was hardpressed to answer my questions and instead gave me phamplets to address my questions. Would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. C. J. Krebs's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL