Ratings for Dr. Brendella T. MONTGOMERY

I'm sitting here, on my front porch 'sick as a starvin, mangie, dog'...holding back tears as I suffer from this horrible painful disease that is suckin' the life out of me, and thought I might try and get some fresh air. In doing this, I thought I would check my rating of Dr. Brendella T Montgomery...whats up, ratemd? Im literally shocked at this. Now I'm mad, thank you, seriously for the spark ratemd, get my blood flowing. CENSOR my 1st remark ever! My words should be seen, this is wrong. You ask and I tried to give with my experience so others wont be hurt or die. My words are fact, I wrote the truth and I can prove it and more facts about her. Anyway, if you post this...'she's lame'..i did not score her knowledge the lowest, couldnt determine that, 'she either dont know what shes doing or lazy' and not a nice person, Im very sick because of her. I dont feel good now, ratemd. gonna lay down.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

well, never done this before. Very rude treatment, would not listen to me or my husband when we tried to relate signs and symptoms of disease process that has been diagnosed with by other doctors. "Disease is death sentence without treatment". Irreversible brain damage and neurological damage is determined. Prognosis is fair to poor at this point. Was a selfpay patient at time of visit. Feel as if our financial, educational and social status(we are poor)played huge role in condenscending behavior of Dr. Brendella Montgomery and her help. Also,*Very Important*, when we retrieved the medical records of the visit, NONE of the problems or symptoms of illness were mentioned. Nothing we related to her was documented, she documented things did not have. Also, name was forged on release form. that we refused to sign. Refused to sign because were treated so horribly. VERY UPSET. "If you care for your life, find a vet, don't go see her." Thank You for the voice here at RateMDs. God Bless.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Fore is an exceptional physician!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Brendella T. MONTGOMERY's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Madison, AL