Ratings for Dr. Mary Jo Calarco

She has always been very helpful to myself and my family and her nurses are second to none, as with many others I have issues with the secretary

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

This is the worse doctor I ever seen when it comes to doing paperwork. Be expected to wait for ever for her to get it done and also a good chance her or her horrible secretary Karin will fill it out wrong anyways. Karin is one of the rudest secretaries I ever met, it boggles my mind that she still has a job there.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Calarco has been my family Dr for 28+ years. Great Dr. Can't recommend her enough. Karen on the other hand, can be a handful. I've learned how to deal with her. She has good days and bad like the rest of us. Granted, more bad than good. Just treat her as her position demands, as staff, not medical. Tell her what you need, don't ask her. Pretty simple.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

A very pleasant and caring doctor, she is a listener and a highly respected physician. I have personally worked with many of the Drs in this area and she is on the top of the list! The public is upset with, Karen her office staff, Karen is not a nurse nor has any medical education. She is very rude, unprofessional and is unable to present herself well. Very dangerous when office staff gives out the advise that she does in her office position. She should be kept behind the doors, should not be answering the phone and stick to the paper work.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Karen is a horrible person. Don't ever do business with her

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr.Calarco is great. She makes you feel at ease and is helpful. Her nurse is caring and nice. Her receptionist is not nice and makes you feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I saw her at the ER (the ER sent me to her office on more then one occasion) her office has always been jam packed. she has always been kind and non judgmental. Friendly (including her staff) (her nurses) She is calm) She never makes you feel stupid (which is more then I can say for women hater (Dr Cressy) She might take awhile to get to you but when she does it's worth it) You can't help but instantly trust her because of her demander!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I'm done trying to get past the guard dog that answers the phone. I couldn't get her to leave a note for the dr regarding a referral after calling each week for 2 mo. All I got were lectures, excuses and attitude. However I have no problem with the real dr in that office.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Her secretary is not the nicest and often has an ignorant attitude towards patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Calarco has declined in her abilities as a doctor. She has denied my mother referrals and proper testing on several occasions. She criticized other health professionals who had helped my mom's condition, and did not acknowledge how the other treatments had helped. Her receptionist demanded to know information that was confidential. I find the level of care in this community nothing less than disgusting. The people in this town need a decent option for a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015