Ratings for Dr. John V. Prunskis

He needs medication of his own. He is psychotic and rude. His employees are miserable, I can see why. I would not return.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr.Prunskis was the only pain doctor to get the right spot "sacroiliac joint", to pinpoint my problem! Although it was a long road to get there it was worth the wait! I then had surgery by Dr. Erickson, and now I have my life back!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Excellent and compassionate

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Excellent . My husband is now seeing him. He diagnosed my back problem where others had not. Fixed me up in about 6 visits.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

This Dr. Prunskis doesn't listen to you the patient. He just ignores what you say. He just wants to do his procedures and injections everytime you go see him. If they don't work and you tell him so he don't listen or he just blows you off. Makes you wait longer if you tell him the injections didn't work or forget about you altogether. Would not take a stray dog to him! He is not a good Doctor. If you ask questions he doesn't answer them. He just wants to get to the procedure.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Prunskis helped me get rid of my back pain. He truly deserves all the awards he has one. I am recommending him to all. I was told by another doctor I needed surgery. Dr. Prunskis fixed my problem without surgery.Dr. Prunskis and his staff were fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I have a nickname for Dr.John Prunskis. It is " MIRACLE MAN " I walked in bent over and in so much pain I couldn't even breath, and I walked out standing tall and pain free. Is that not a miracle. He is kind and compassionate and not to mention brilliant. Thank goodness for Dr.John Prunskis, he gives people their life back. I will tell the world about him...

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I can see and feel the light at the end of my pain tunnel, thank goodness I found Dr. Prunskis at the Illinois Pain Institute. He really cares. I WILL be golfing this summer.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Prunskis helped me out with my back pain and sciatica. I was injured on the job. He fixed me up and now I feel terrific. The staff was great. I have recommended him to many of my friends who have had similar results.He shows great skill and compassion.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Working with this doctor has been an extremely frustrating experience. He is constantly telling his staff how imcompetant they are and seems to have little interest in treating you as the patient. When asked direct questions he evades or refuses to answer them. He seems to be more concerned about performing procedures than actually treating patients who are in pain. First impression of this doctor was positive but when his "plan of treatment" did not work for me and caused additional problems he just seems to want to pawn me off on another doctor without addressing my pain concerns at all. I wish he would listen more to what the patient is telling him than just having procedures in mind that he wants to perform. This doctor would benefit from much better listening skills and a more compassionate bedside manner. The entire office comes off as incompetant (pulls wrong charts, uses old forms, doesn't follow directions well). And all this is stuff I heard from the doctor himself.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr. John V. Prunskis's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elgin, IL