Ratings for Dr. Dana Farina

Dr. Farina is a great Doctor. He was up front about my procedure, was very helpful and took the time to review my medical history & ask questions. He's through, which my last Doctor was not. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I have found this doctor to be thoughtful, compassionate and treats the whole patient and not just symptoms. He has been a tireless advocate and champion for my healthcare, and he has my complete trust and enthusiastic appreciation!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

This is my husband's Crohn's doctor and we love him! My husband says "you can tell he has a heart"

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Farina twice in 2012 for two procedures. He was excellent! He cared about if you had pain & didn't make you feel like just a number. I am currently waiting to see him for another follow-up procedure & feel comfortable & safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Farina treats the whole patient not just the symptom, advocates on behalf of his patients, and cares deeply about his patients' health and well-being. He is a rare and gifted physician, and, clearly, a giant in his profession. I cannot speak highly enough of him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I was referred to Dana several years ago and have undergone multiple procedures in his care. The team at the QEII has been excellent, including Dr Farina. I consider myself fortunate having been referred to him and would recommend him to anyone experiencing issues within his field of expertice.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Farina is knowledgeable, personable, always willing to answer questions and to work preventatively rather than reactively. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Easy to talk too and a great Doctor. If you have a bad spell and call his office always tries to get in as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I think Dr.Ferina is great!!! He helped me more than once with my stomach issues and really understands.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Seen this doc today and I cannot say enough about his personality and kindness. He is a blessing as far as compassionate care goes. He took his time and asked questions about whatever made a difference to me. Very happy and feel that he will not stop until I have some relief from my symptoms.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011