Ratings for Dr. Dana Farina

I saw Dr. Farina twice in 2012 for two procedures. He was excellent! He cared about if you had pain & didn't make you feel like just a number. I am currently waiting to see him for another follow-up procedure & feel comfortable & safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Farina treats the whole patient not just the symptom, advocates on behalf of his patients, and cares deeply about his patients' health and well-being. He is a rare and gifted physician, and, clearly, a giant in his profession. I cannot speak highly enough of him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I was referred to Dana several years ago and have undergone multiple procedures in his care. The team at the QEII has been excellent, including Dr Farina. I consider myself fortunate having been referred to him and would recommend him to anyone experiencing issues within his field of expertice.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Farina is knowledgeable, personable, always willing to answer questions and to work preventatively rather than reactively. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Easy to talk too and a great Doctor. If you have a bad spell and call his office always tries to get in as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I think Dr.Ferina is great!!! He helped me more than once with my stomach issues and really understands.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Seen this doc today and I cannot say enough about his personality and kindness. He is a blessing as far as compassionate care goes. He took his time and asked questions about whatever made a difference to me. Very happy and feel that he will not stop until I have some relief from my symptoms.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I ended up in hospital last summer and Dr. Farina was on my treatment team. He was very personable and kind. I also saw his students and they were equally as knowlegable and empathetic as he was. He must teach his students proper bedside manner! While it was a very stressful time for my family and me, it helped to know that my care was being handled by such qualified physicians. I saw him in his clinic after discharge and once again I was impressed by the care I received!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Amazing doctor! He really cares about his patients and always takes time to address their concerns. Blame our government for long wait times not him!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

I just recently seen Dr. Farina and I found him to be very knowledgable, caring and understanding. The fact that i had a little of a wait was not important. The fact that he seen me in his clinic and i was the only person he was seeing that day because he was doing procedures all day, showed me that he really cares about his patients. He made sure that all questions I had were answered and I felt good when I left,knowing as much about my condition as I could. I would definitly recommend him to people.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007