Ratings for Dr. Ronald Morin

Not happy with Dr. Morin. Went to him for a few years and found that he does work without consulting you first; I never knew what was going to be done next, a few times I had to argue to have different work done because of a problem that was occurring and some of the work I was not happy with. Had a tooth capped and they did such a poor job that the teeth now rub when I close my mouth and it feels like it is pushing the top tooth outward. Often there were long waits and I just felt like I was on a factory line. Also after an appointment, I had booked the next appointment 6 month in advance for the following year and requested a reminder call the day before and reminder didn't happened and there was threats of a $50 cancellation fee when I didn't show. That was the last straw for me. Am now looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Not at all satisfied for so many reasons. After being with Dr Morin since the beginning I decided to go elsewhere and I'm glad that I did so, now I'm able to smile again. This greedy person should be put out of business, can't understand how come people still go to him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Bad. Bad. Bad. Waited for almost 2h first visit. Insisted on full xrays. Worked on the one place I didnt ask for work, then maxed my insurrance coverage the next visit (didnt think it could be bad twice) and still didnt fill the one place i asked . Basically comes in after a long wait, talks your ear off back in forth, drills your teeth and then some random person does the finishing work!!! Blatnaly lied to me about a pulled tooth causing my sinuses to enter the hole from the tooth and infect my brain!!!!! Man shoulsd lose his license!!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Tried to get me to replace my son's silver baby teeth fillings with white filling knowing that they were going to fall out. It seemed word to me so I took my son for a 2nd opinion and the dentist could not believe how irresponsible Dr. Morin was. He couldn't believe he was going to put my son through all that work just for money.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Pas du tout professionnel. Le staff fait n'importe quoi . Facturation erronée. Tout le monde se jette la balle lorsqu'on questionne sur les erreurs de facturation. Plus jamais ce dentiste qui d'ailleurs donné l'impression de tout déléguer à son personnel ou du moins lorsque ça l'arrange .

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

A hole. Fake. All he cares about is money. Treats patients like non human beings. Does not hesitate to talk about his trips and expensive outings WHILE performing procedures. How can a person fully concentratre to the best of his abilities while talking about the mundane with his assistant is beyond comprehension. Very disrespectful manners.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Mefiez vous. Ce dentist se preocupe de plusieurs clients a la fois. Il enleve le vieux plombage et une de ses assistante fais le gros du travail pendant qu'il vas voir un autre client. L'assistante qui n'est pas dentiste procede a remplir le plombage. Le travail qu'elle a fais sur ma dent a du etre refais par un autre dentist qui m'a confirmer que le travail initial n'etais pas correcte. INCOMPETANT, IRRESPONSABLE, INDIFFERANT. Mefiez vous.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Excellent dentist. Always received good treatments. A+++

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I've lost several teeth at this guys hand. Plus, the waiting is far beyond acceptable. In this age of social media, this gets around fast. In this day and age, one should do everything they can to keep clients. I've waited there, alone in his chair for 7 hours while he flits about popping in to check on me occasionally and tell me it won't be much longer. Completely unacceptable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Morin has been my dentist for over 25 years and, obviously, I am more than satisfied and happy with the care I receive at his beautiful clinic. A wonderful setting to calm my silly nerves! His staff, many of whom have been with him for years, are welcoming, kind, and totally professional. Some reviewers below have complained about wait times. Hello!!! Dentists have to deal with emergencies. On at least 3 occasions, Dr. Morin's staff has fit me in at the last minute for an emergency and so I fully understand that I may wait in a chair for a little while. Also, I know that I can call the clinic ahead of my appointment and they will let me know if the wait time, due to emergency treatments, risks being lengthy and I adjust my arrival time. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Morin and his team looking after me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014