Ratings for Dr. Michael Abbott

Dr. Abbott was absolutely amazing with my Dad's treatment. We miss and wish him a blissful retirement. Receptionist was extremely rude and not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Where are you Doctor Abbott?? I hope you will return soon we really don't want to seek out another Cardiologist if you are returning. Please let us all know!! Your LAD Stent circa 1998 S & M B.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Hello Dr Abbott,I just wanted to say I hope all is well with you and the family.My name is Nancy P.I miss you and lots of love from me. You are the most wonderful man and the greatest doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

terrible care. Missed several blood work results and ECG findings leading to irreparable damage.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Michael is my cardiologist since the seventies.He always knows what is the problem and has wonderful approach to fix it in the shortest and most effective way. He may not have intended it but from his detailed explanations to me I learned a lot and am grateful for this as it allows me to understand and monitor my health. Dr.Abbott is always friendly, willing, cooperative,and understanding.Dr. Abbott was there for me even when my family doctor was away and I needed urgent help, this is something another doctor may not do. I love this man and appreciate him. His name is Dr. Abbott M.M. and I am Mr. M.M. Hi Michael :-)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Just the Best! We've known Dr.Abbott for over 40 yrs, and have found him to be nothing short of marvelous in every way imagineable. He's saved my father's life more than once,and has proven to be an untiring advocate for our Dad. If you're sick,Dr.Abbott will not rest until he gets to the bottom of it! Kind,professional and tenacious,learned and contempory, he's a paragon of compassion and a valued Healer!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

He is very very Knowledgeable, smart, sincere, helpfull, always listen to you,he is the best cardiologist in TO,

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Both my husband and I are patients of Doctor Abbott. He always puts the needs of his patients first and does not hesitate to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr. Abbott is the besr. he saved my husband in 2004 with concern for immediate bypass and rercently he has become my dr. he is dedicated to his patients and always has time to answer all questions. Returns every phone call same day Can't say enoughh about him only should be more drs. like him

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. Abbott has been my doctor for 40 years. He saved my life, referring me to another branch of medicine when additional treatment was needed. He went the extra mile! He just cannot retire!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008