Ratings for Dr. James C. Greenfield

He is in over his head.Never on time.Every time you see him its a different story.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Greenfield is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor. I work in healthcare and would recommend him to anyone. He does not rush thru your appointment, and is generally concerned about your well being. Very down to earth.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

I was in a bad car crash n he was there on sceen n he told what was wrong n he was right n he told them that I should go to where they have trauma..All I can say is that he saved my life n I would like him 2 be my doc...he knows what he is doing n he is good at it...All I want to say to gim is thank u alot

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I spoke with this guy for 5 minutes and in those 5 minutes he told me 3 lies.I feel that I have a special talent where i can see through people, this guy is a pathetic liar, one who believes his lies and cant keep track of them. Not a guy i want in charge of my health.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

you never see the Doctor,only the nurse.even with good insurance,rediculous.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

He is a nice doctor but is only at Tamaqua Friday mornings. If you want quality care go elsewhere. I had been a patient of his for 4 years before the Nesquehoning office closed then reopened. I went back after seeing him at Jim Thorpe urgent care. he told me he would be at the office twice a week. That never happened. He does not send reports on your blood or any tests he prescribes. You are very much left in the dark. I am still waiting for a report and follow up appointment for tatmaqua office and its been 6 weeks! I have called 3 weeks in a row and asked them When does he want to see me again? There answer: Well pull your chart and ask him and call you". I have given up and am going to another Doctor. He is a nice person but St Lukes Miners Clinic set up is a Failure for Quality health needs.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Doctor Greenfield is great,the staff in the office is very rude.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

One of the most friendly, knowledgeable, & down-to-earth Docs I have met. Coming here from out of state gave me anxiety...needing a new physician made it worse. I first ran into him at the urgent care clinic. Right away, I knew he would be a great family physician for my needs.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

He left his practice June 1st. St. Lukes did not restaff his office which is a dis-service to all.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Greenfield is a wonderful doctor. Very compassionate and caring. Takes the time to listen and answer all questions. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. James C. Greenfield's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)