Ratings for Dr. Todd Boudreau

Excellent surgeon would highly recommend Dr . Boudreau. to everybody He explains in detail about your surgery and I can tell you my quality of life is so much better than before the operation .We are so lucky to have such a terrific surgeon

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Awesome doctor. Fixes my knees, hands and shoulder. Kind and caring and very good

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I had hip replacement surgery by Dr. Boudreau. He is an amazing surgeon - my new hip is perfect - my quality of life is beyond any expectation that I had before he operated. In my hear, I thank him every day for his superlative care.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Boudreau treated me for 2 years prior to replacing my left knee. I was terrified it might not be a complete success but he came through with flying colors. I would recommend him to anyone. He is straight forward and explains in detail what is going to take place and doesnt sugarcoat his findings. I think we are very fortunate to have Todd Boudreau as a surgeon in New Glasgow.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Dr Boudreau is an excellent surgeon ,he is very caring with great manners .he knows exactly what he is doing ...he will answer all questions an concerns prior an after surgery ...he is to the point an direct and has a delightful sense of humor ,,,no fooling around with this guy ...he expects his patents to listen to him ..an he gives 100 percent right back ...he is an excellent DR .

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Awesome Doctor,great personality.he replaced my hip .doing great .he couldnt have been any nicer,and caring.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I had hip replacement by this Dr. I found him extremely good at what he does both in preparation, the surgery itself and follow up. His work is excellent and in a timely manner according the need. The recovery time is short. I had no pain 2 wks. afterward and no complications of any kind. I highly recommend this very compitant and friendly Dr.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Boudreau is very professional and a very caring man. He has an excellent bedside manner and I am so thankful to him for fixing my feet, on a scale from 1 to 10 in my opinion he is a 10. Thanks Kevin and staff. Keep up the wonderful work.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

wonderful surgeon - gave me back my life and kept me out of a wheelchair

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

His bedside manner is kind of... well he's blunt, and doesn't sugarcoat things. He was very honest with me- gave all the possible outcomes and was very confident and realistic. He did excellent work- I was in a car crash and suffered a floating elbow injury (fractured of all the bones in my right arm). He told me there was a very good chance that if everything went okay, I would be able to play violin again. 1 year later, I play every day, my arm recovered beautifully, and everyone who saw my scars remarked "what beautiful incisions" (which is kind of weird...but...good, I guess?) I would recommend him to anyone else. The times I came back to see him for check ups, and he cheerfully yanked out an abscessed stitch without warning, and squeezed my arm pretty hard to make sure "everything was holding" but all in all, a decent dude. I think he must have a very high-pressure difficult job and he put me completely back together again, for that, I am extremely grateful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010