Ratings for Dr. Todd Boudreau

Had a deep hip cortisone shot by Dr. B, relieved my pain immediately and walked pain free up three flights of stairs. Personable and patient explaining in detail the problem and the solution. The only bad part is the extended wait time for surgery. He came highly recommended by my GP.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I am extremely pleased with Dr Boudreau.so glad to have him in our community. Excellent care.very informative. I had 4 cortisone shots today that I thought would be very uncomfortable. He was done before I knew it,with minimal discomfort. Awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Excellent surgeon would highly recommend Dr . Boudreau. to everybody He explains in detail about your surgery and I can tell you my quality of life is so much better than before the operation .We are so lucky to have such a terrific surgeon

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Awesome doctor. Fixes my knees, hands and shoulder. Kind and caring and very good

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I had hip replacement surgery by Dr. Boudreau. He is an amazing surgeon - my new hip is perfect - my quality of life is beyond any expectation that I had before he operated. In my hear, I thank him every day for his superlative care.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Boudreau treated me for 2 years prior to replacing my left knee. I was terrified it might not be a complete success but he came through with flying colors. I would recommend him to anyone. He is straight forward and explains in detail what is going to take place and doesnt sugarcoat his findings. I think we are very fortunate to have Todd Boudreau as a surgeon in New Glasgow.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Dr Boudreau is an excellent surgeon ,he is very caring with great manners .he knows exactly what he is doing ...he will answer all questions an concerns prior an after surgery ...he is to the point an direct and has a delightful sense of humor ,,,no fooling around with this guy ...he expects his patents to listen to him ..an he gives 100 percent right back ...he is an excellent DR .

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Awesome Doctor,great personality.he replaced my hip .doing great .he couldnt have been any nicer,and caring.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I had hip replacement by this Dr. I found him extremely good at what he does both in preparation, the surgery itself and follow up. His work is excellent and in a timely manner according the need. The recovery time is short. I had no pain 2 wks. afterward and no complications of any kind. I highly recommend this very compitant and friendly Dr.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Boudreau is very professional and a very caring man. He has an excellent bedside manner and I am so thankful to him for fixing my feet, on a scale from 1 to 10 in my opinion he is a 10. Thanks Kevin and staff. Keep up the wonderful work.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

National Association Of Preferred Providers
National Benefit Plans
National Healthcare Alliance
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)
Qualcare