Ratings for Dr. Dianne M. Pizey

I stuck with Dr. Pizey for way longer than I should have because the location of the clinic was very convenient. She would leave me sitting in a room waiting for way too long with three small children while I would hear her in the break room casually chatting with staff. Two times she passed it off and said she didn't realize anyone was in the room. She does not listen or take your concerns seriously. She would often giggle at my concerns and make a snarky comments about being overprotective. She would often misdiagnose and a repeat visit would be necessary. Things only really came to head when my child was injured and I needed a referral from her to a specialty doctor and had to get into that doctor within 24 hours as the injury required surgery. . I called right in the morning and called back twice during the day about when she would be getting back to me. She called me at 4:00 p.m. and said she had not gotten the message. This is a pattern with her. I will tell you that this is not someone who truly cares about your family and your child. She does however, think she is very special. Leave before it is too late. Sore throats and ear infections aren't the end of the world but if you truly have a crisis this is not who you want to be relying on.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I'm not surprised by these bad reviews. Dr. Pizey is more interested in herself than in others, and it shows.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I can appreciate Dr. Pizey for her kind interaction with my children, however I have seen her a couple of times and felt like she did not listen to me. I didn't feel like I could finish my sentences or questions really. She answered me, but I don't think she really heard what I was saying, she just assumed what it was that I was asking and answered accordingly, without asking for clarification or allowing me to offer. My biggest concern is that she gave me flat out bad and incorrect advice about breastfeeding and vaccines. (I do fully vaccinate my child, for the record, however I wanted to do some in a separate visit).

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I was treated poorly by this provider. I trust the office and other providers / staff here, but this provider was flat out insulting and rude. Perhaps time to retire.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

I saw Dr. Pizey for treatment of Reflux- I told her the symptoms that my newborn was having, and she automatically jumped to using a medication instead of at least discussing all of my options. I then mentioned that her belly button was still oozing a bit... she walked out of the room and quickly came back with silver nitrate. I now know that silver nitrate is not necessary, and her belly button could have been treated with daily alcohol. She had a reaction to the silver nitrate and it didn't help.. and now i'm using alcohol. A good doctor discusses all options with the risks and benefits and helps the parent make the best choice- she did not do that. I will say that when I came back in the next day because of the reaction my daughter had, she was apologetic for not trying the alcohol first.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

We have been going to Dr Pizey for many years, even when we moved furthur away from her office. She is an awesome doctor and very intuitional about people. We have never experienced a bad visit.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I found Dr. Pizey to be a very poor doctor if you are interested in prevention. If your interest lies in taking medication than Dr. Pizey would fit the purpose. She is unwilling to try or accept any holistic form of treatment (eg. prevention) and denies you can treat a problem without prescription drugs. Unfortunately this is the standard practice in health care today.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

I have 4 children and moved to 3 differnt states while raising them. She is one of the BEST pediatricians we have had. Only changed because our insurance changed.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

She is the most Wonderful & Caring Dr. I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Dianne M. Pizey's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Minnetonka, MN