Ratings for Dr. Kenneth L. Justice

I cannot imagine anyone not having a wonderful experience here. The staff and doctor are devoted to their patients. Dr Justice doesn't hesitate to refer to specialists when needed. I love Dr Justice and will never look for anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I like Dr. Justice. I rarely have to wait very long. Blood tests and EKG's are done in the office. He'll tell you that you can call him anytime you need him.(very rare these days). He listens too! His staff are always friendly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Probably the best dr. I've ever met. Spent a lot of time listening to me and seemed to really care. As the result of his treatment I am much better.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

this doctor keeps you waiting for a long period of time and on top of that perscripes to many prescriptions for thing that you dont need it for. One time he took me of a rescue inhaler and put me on a steriod inhaler and i ended up in the emergency room for hours and almost died. that is so wrong.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

This Dr. prescribed cumadin for my husband in a dosage that I discovered later, was extremely unsafe without DAILY followup. My husband almost died due to "bleeding out" and had to be airlifted to the ER in Knoxville in order to save his life. I totally put all accountability and hold Dr. Justice responsible. I consider his actions reckless for endangering and almost killing my husband. I believe Dr. Justice is a caring man but his medical judgment is such that would never go back to him nor would I recommend his practice to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

The staff at this office are very professional, but I find Dr. Justice's bedside manor to be terrible. There are days he can be downright rude and other days he's very nice. You just never know how he's going to act until he walks in the room. I don't have a complaint with his practice however other than the very short time he sees a patient.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

the second time in 1 week i have sat in this drs office for a long time, monday i came in at 12:20 and didnt leave untill after 3:30 , spent the entire time alone in the room singing out of boredom, saw the dr for what felt like 30 seconds,he didnt listen to why i was there and sent me out with meds my insurance wouldnt cover for a sick 5 year old. in stead of letting the pharmacy change the meds over the phone, he made me come back in, putting my 5 year out of school another day. we came in at 9 am and wasnt out the door untill 12. once again in the room songing songs and comforting my sick son.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Kenneth L. Justice's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sevierville, TN